** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
The FM300-HT Edge Mounted Tip Continuous Hinge is part of Markar Hardware
- Finish: Satin Stainless Steel (US32D).
- Delivery: The Markar FM300-HT 6' 8" Edge Mounted Hospital Tip Continuous Hinge is factory-ordered, please allow 8-10 working days' lead time.
FM300-HT - 6' 8" Edge Mounted Stainless Steel Hospital Tip Continuous Hinge by Markar Hardware
This edge-mounted pin and barrel type hinge is used high traffic, high abuse doors. The hinge works well in locations that would normally call out for anchor hinges, pivot reinforcement hinges or thrust pivot unit and hinge sets.
This hinge saves on special door and frame preparation charges and makes the installer's job easier. It can be used on both fire labeled and non-labeled openings.
Continuous hinges shall be full height piano-type hinge providing full height door support.
Short Form Architectural Specification:
- Supports weights up to 600 lbs. 4'0" maximum door width.
- Material to be 14 gauge Stainless Steel.
- .187" diameter Stainless Steel pin (rod).
- Exterior barrel diameter .438" (7/16").
- Each knuckle 2", including nylon bearing at each separation for a quiet, smooth, self-lubricating operation.
- Symmetrically templated hole pattern.
- Hinges shall meet ANSI/BHMA Standard A 156.26 Grade 1.
Barrel Type Hinge
.187" diameter Stainless Steel pin (rod).
Stainless Steel end pins.
Heavy-duty 14 gauge Stainless Steel.
US32D Satin Stainless Steel (630).
ANSI/BHMA Standard A156.26 Grade 1.
Fasteners concealed when door is closed.
Custom 12-24 x 11/16" S.S Phillips Flat Head Undercut TEK Screws.
Supports weights up to 600 lbs. 4'0" maximum door width.
3 hours - hollow metal doors.
90 minutes - hollow metal and composite core wood fire doors.
20 minutes - wood doors.
Instructions & Templates
Click on the links below to download helpful instructions & templates for this product.
Marker FM300 Hinges
Download FM300 Catalog
Download FM300 Installation Guide