** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
"500 lbs. Holding Force Recessed Magnalock"
- Select Function: M34R, M34RB, M34RBD, or M34RD.
- Delivery: The Securitron M34R Magnalock is factory-ordered, please allow 3-4 working days' lead time.
M34R - Recessed Magnalock by Securitron
Recessed Magnalock® for Traffic Control on a Sliding Door!
The M34R secures single sliding doors with Magnalock strength for traffic control applications within a monitored perimeter. The recessed design on the edge of the door that comes against the frame when the door is closed conceals the maglock for hidden protection that blends with the aesthetics of the opening. Works great on automatic single sliding doors or on sliding doors for patios, storage closets and more.
500 lbs. holding force Magnalock with automatic dual voltage for mounting in sliding doors. This results in an aesthetically appealing finished appearance. Recommended for applications where physical assault on the door is not expected, like access controlled interior rooms and secure areas within buildings.
Features and Benefits:
- Recessed for aesthetically appealing finish.
- Fully sealed for weather-proof operations.
- 10 ft. [3.05m] of jacketed, stranded conductor cable.
- Automatic dual voltage - no field adjustment required.
- Instant release circuit - no residual magnetism.
- Noise suppresion with included MOV.
- Efficient, low power usage.
- Rust resistant - All ferrous metal surfaces plated for durability.
- Architectural brushed stainless steel finish (US32D/630).
- UL 10C Listed.
- CAN4-S104, CAN/ULC-S533 Listed.
- UL 294 Recognized Component.
- CSFM - California State Fire Marshal Approved.
- MEA - City of New York Approved.
- CE: EN 50081-1(92), EN 61000-6-2(99) Approved.
- Patent: 8,094,017.
Holding Force: 500 lbs [227kg]
Electrical: 320mA at 12VDC; 170mA at 24VDC
Operating Temperature: -40 to +140F [-40 to +60C]
(B) BondSTAT Magnetic Bond Sensor (MBS): Unlike typical door positon switches that indicate whether or not a door is closed, BondSTAT also notifies your access control or alarm system that the door is accurately secured. BondSTAT's magnetic field monitors the entire surface of the armature, not just the center or corner. Any variation in the armature's position beyond established installation parameters will initiate a signal indicating the Magnalock in not generating full holding potential.
(D) Integrated Door Positon Switch (DPS): Internally monitors the position of the door that it's mounted on. This allows a seamless interface between genuine Magnalocks and any access or alarm system for functions like anti-tailgate and pass back as well as door forced and door prop alarms - without the need for a seperate door position switch.