** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
The MDS100-32D is part of Locknetics
- Delivery: The Locknetics MDS100-32D Electric Strike is factory-ordered, please allow 3-7 working days' lead time.
MDS100-32D - Electric Strike by Locknetics
The MDS100 Series electric strike is designed for use with heavy duty mortise lock sets and cylindrical lock sets. Five different face plates included for optional flexibility of installation in wood or metal frames.
Features and Benefits:
- Heavy duty design with vertical adjustments for flexibility.
- Field selectable fail-safe and fail-secure (fail-secure default), with simple and easy screw reversal on non-fire rated models.
- Included trim piece for installation flexibilty and improved appearance.
- Mounting tabs included for aluminum frame installation on non-fire rated doors in non-fire rated applications.
- Five stainless steel face plates included for optional flexibility (4-7/8" x 1-1/4" with differing cutouts).
- Field selectable 12/24 VDC.
- Built-in voltage spike suppressor included.
- Suitable for rain or dust environment.
- Satin Stainless Steel (US32D) finish.
- UL1034 Burglar-resistant electric locking mechanisms, listed.
- UL294 (indoor), listed.
- Static strength of 1500 lb. static load, UL certified.
- Dynamic strength of 70 ft.-lb. dynamic load, UL certified.
- 250,000 cycles endurance, UL certified.
Electrical: Dual voltage: 12VDC @ 0.3A/24VDC @ 0.15A.