CS750-LBM-32D - Electric Strike by Locknetics
The low, versatile profile CS Series of electric strikes are designed for use with cylindrical lock sets and select mortise lock sets without deadbolt for both metal and wood door frames.
Features and Benefits:
- Low profile.
- CS750 Series accepts latch bolt up to 3/4".
- Field selectable fail-safe and fail-secure (fail-secure default), with simple and easy screw reversal.
- Included trim piece for installation flexibility and improved appearance.
- Mounting tabs included for aluminum frame installation.
- Field selectable 12/24 VDC.
- Voltage spike suppressor included.
- Suitable for rain or dust environment.
- Latch Bolt Monitoring (LBM).
- Satin Stainless Steel (US32D) finish.
- UL1034 Burglar-resistant electric locking mechanisms, listed.
- UL294 (indoor), listed.
- Static strength of 1500 lb. static load, UL certified.
- Dynamic strength of 70 ft.-lb. dynamic load, UL certified.
- 250,000 cycles endurance, UL certified.
Electrical: Dual voltage: 12VDC @ 0.3A/24VDC @ 0.15A.