** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
"Pair Door, Surface Mount (Push) Offset Pivot / Butt Hinge"
- Finish: Aluminum (ANCLR).
- Delivery: The LCN 9150 Series BENCHMARK Closer is factory-ordered, please allow 3-5 working days' lead time.
Click Here for LCN Door Closer Parts & Accessories
9150 Series Door Closer by LCN
The LCN 9150 BENCHMARK is an automatic electromechanical swinging door operator for use on hinged, center pivoted and offset pivoted doors. When activated, the Benchmark drives the door to full open position, then electrical power is turned off and the door is closed by spring force. The activating circuit opens the door from any position in the closing swing. During a power failure, the Benchmark acts as a manual door closer. Door opening and closing cycles, including opening speed, back check speed, hold open time delay, closing speed, and latch position, are adjustable.
The 9150 BENCHMARK by LCN is an electrically powered low-energy operator. It provides easy access for people with disabilities, the elderly or the frail. Designed primarily for automatic opening applications that occasionally require manual opening. The BENCHMARK is a cost-effective solution for retrofitting an activated or manual door.
Features and Benefits:
- Push 'N Go permits non-switch activation.
- Microprocessor control box ensures reliability and maintains customer settings.
- Power Boost allows for increased closing force near latch.
- Available in Aluminum (ANCLR) finish.
9150 Series is fully compliant with UL325 and meets the provisions of ANSI A156.19. The 9150 Series is UL listed for fire-rated applications. The 9150 Series also meets the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- 9150 Series operator is shipped with motor gearboxes, control boxes, mounting plate, regular arms, metal cover, wood and machine screw packs.
- Pair of interior doors, surface mounted.
- ADA compliant.
- On/Off switch included as standard.
- Non-handed for either right or left swinging door.
- 72" cover is standard.
- All potentiometers clearly labeled with their functions.
- LED lights indicate power to control box and motor gearbox.
Arm Function Option:
REG (Regular Arm 9150-3077): Non-handed arm.
Special Order Information: For pricing on any finish or non-standard option of the LCN 9150 Series Closers not found on this page please contact Taylor Security direct via e-mail (email@example.com) or call us toll-free at 1-800-676-7670.
Instructions & Templates
Click on the links below to download helpful instructions & templates for this product.
LCN 9150 Series Commercial Closers
Download 9150 Installation Instructions
Download LCN Automatic Operator Catalog