** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
"Heavy Duty High Security Closer - Minimize Tampering and Vandalism"
- Arm Option: EDA (Extra Duty Arm).
- Select Finish: Dark Bronze (695) or Aluminum (689).
- Select Handing: Left Hand (LH) or Right Hand (RH). Click here for Handing Diagram.
- Delivery: The LCN 4210 Series High Security Closer is factory-ordered, please allow 3-5 working days' lead time.
Click Here for LCN Door Closer Parts & Accessories
4211 EDA Door Closer by LCN
High Security LCN closers feature a vandal resistant design engineered for each application, easy installation, and superior performance.
The LCN 4210 SMOOTHEE® Series is a heavy duty, high security closer with special components to minimize tampering and vandalism. Forged steel parallel arms and heavy gauge metal security covers are designed for correctional, vandal prone, institutional and other high traffic applications. The closer has passed 10 million cycles in independent testing. A choice of finishes and cylinder functions meet correctional and vandal resistant requirements.
The 4211 Series includes the LCN® "Green Dial" Spring Force Indicator.
Features and Benefits:
- Tested and certified under ANSI Standard A156.4.
- Available in Aluminum (689) & Dark Bronze (695) finish.
The 4210 Series is UL listed with EDA or CUSH arms for self-closing doors. Tested and certified under ANSI Standard A156.4, grade one.
- Standard 4210 Series closer is shipped with EXTRA DUTY arm (non hold-open), metal security cover, and TORX Machine Screw pack.
- Sized cylinders for interior doors to 5'0" and exterior doors to 4'0".
- Non-sized cylinder adjustable for interior doors to 4'6" and exterior doors to 3'6".
- Closer mounts parallel arm; Handed for right (RH or LHR) or left (LH or RHR) swinging doors. Click here for Handing Diagram.
- 4211 cylinder meets ADA requirements.
Arm Function Option:
EDA (Extra Duty Arm 4210-3077EDA): Non-handed parallel arm features solid forged steel main arm and forearm for potentially abusive installations. Double slab arm/pinion attachment for maximum strength.
CUSH (Cush-N-Stop Arm 4210-3077CNS): Non-handed parallel arm features solid forged steel main arm and forearm with built-in stop in soffit shoe. Double slab arm/pinion attachment for maximum strength.
HCUSH (Hold-Open Cush-N-Stop Arm 4210-3049CNS): Non-handed arm provides hold-open function with templated stop/hold-open points. Handle controls hold-open function. HCUSH arm not available with 4216 cylinder. Double slab arm/pinion attachment for maximum strength.
Special Order Information: For pricing on any finish or non-standard option of the LCN 4210 Series Closers not found on this page please contact Taylor Security direct via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us toll-free at 1-800-676-7670.
Instructions & Templates
Click on the links below to download helpful instructions & templates for this product.
LCN 4210 Series Commercial Closers
Download Regular Arm Installation Instructions
Download CUSH Arm Installation Instructions
Download Drop Plate Installation Instructions
Download LCN High Security Closers Catalog