** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
"Concealed (In Frame) Mounting - Single Lever Arm"
- Closer Size: 2213 (Size 3).
- Finish: Aluminum (689).
- Select Handing: Left Hand (LH) or Right Hand (RH). Click here for Handing Diagram.
- Delivery: The LCN 2210 Series Concealed Closer is factory-ordered, please allow 3-5 working days' lead time.
Click Here for LCN Door Closer Parts & Accessories
2213 Door Closer by LCN
High Security LCN closers feature a vandal resistant design engineered for each application, easy installation, and superior performance.
The concealed LCN 2210 Series , heavy duty, high security track closer features complete concealment with special components to minimize tampering and vandalism. Forged steel, single lever arm and heavy steel mounting plate are designed for correctional, vandal prone, institutional, and other high traffic applications. A choice of finishes and cylinder fucntions meet correctional and vandal resistant requirements.
Features and Benefits:
- Tested and certified under ANSI Standard A156.4.
- Available in Aluminum (689) finish.
- Standard 2210 Series closer shipped with standard arm, security track (non hold-open), two piece metal cover plate, and TORX machine screw pack.
- Sized cylinders for interior doors to 4'6" and exterior doors to 3'6". Click here for Cylinder Size Table.
- Concealed cylinder mounts in head frame; Handed for right (RH or LHR) or left (LH or RHR) swinging doors. Click here for Handing Diagram.
- Optional Door Position Switch (DPS).
- The 2210 Series is UL and cUL listed for self-closing doors, grade one.
Door Width (Closer Size):
- 2213: Exterior Door Width - Size 3 (28" - 30"); Interior (34" - 38").
- 2214: Exterior Door Width - Size 4 (30" - 36"); Interior (38" - 48").
- 2215: Exterior Door Width - Size 5 (36" - 42"); Interior (48" - 54").
Track Function Option:
Security Track (2210-3038): Non-handed, high security track. Hold-open function not available. Designed to eject foreign objects placed in track during either opening or closing function.
Special Order Information: For pricing on any finish or non-standard option of the LCN 2210 Series Closers not found on this page please contact Taylor Security direct via e-mail (email@example.com) or call us toll-free at 1-800-676-7670.
Instructions & Templates
Click on the links below to download helpful instructions & templates for this product.
LCN 2210 Series Commercial Closers
Download 2210 Series Instructions
Download 2210 Series DPS Instructions
Download LCN High Security Catalog