** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
"Light to Medium Duty Cast Iron Closer - Adjustable Sizes 1-5"
- Arm Option: Hw/PA.
- Finish: Aluminum (689).
- Delivery: The LCN 1261-ALUM Hw/PA is In Stock and available to ship.
Click Here for LCN Door Closer Parts & Accessories
1261-ALUM Hw/PA Door Closer by LCN
The LCN No Leak Commercial Series Closers are designed especially for the unique opening needs of the commercial market. Each of the closers in the No Leak Series features solid, cast iron cylinder construction and special V-Shield™ sealing technology; so your closers are guaranteed for 10 years not to leak even under the most demanding conditions.
The LCN 1260 Series cast iron closer is designed for low to moderate traffic in both interior and exterior applications. The 1260 is ideal for hotels/motels, retail/restaurants, offices/banks, manufacturing, and other light commercial facilities.
The LCN 1260 Series is a light to medium duty cast iron closer designed to fit into the most common commercial foot print. The 1260 adjustable for spring sizes 1-5. The 1260 also features a complete line of regular and extra duty arms, LCN's peel-n-stick installation templates, a convenient spring adjust pointer, and an optional Quick Fix™ bracket kit.
Features and Benefits:
- 1000 series closers mount three ways. Closers with regular or hold-open arm mount hinge side or top jamb. Parallel arm, designated with a "P", closers include - 62PA SHOE required for parallel arm mount. 1460T mounts hinge side, top jamb (pull side) and stop face.
- Non-handed for right and left swinging doors.
- Closers to meet ADA reduced opening for requirements.
- Adjustable hydraulic backcheck cushions opening swing prior to 90 degrees.
- Separate regulation of general closing speed and latching speed.
- Joints in arm and shoe adapt to uneven trim.
- Reversible shoe to boost latching power on double lever arms.
- Cover sold separate (See "Related Items" above).
- Available in Aluminum (689) finish.
UL and cUL listed for self-closing doors without hold-open. Tested and certified under ANSI Standard A156.4, grade one.
- Standard 1260 Series closer shipped with regular arm, a shaft cover, and self reaming and tapping screws.
- Non-sized (1-5) cylinder is adjustable for interior doors to 4' 6" and exterior doors to 3' 6".
- Closer mounts hinge side, top jamb and parallel arm on either right or left swinging doors.
- Mounts to most common commercial footprint (3/4" x 9-1/16").
- Closer meets ADA requirements.
Arm Function Option:
Rw/PA (Regular Arm 1260-3077T): Non-handed arm mounts hinge side or top jamb. Includes PA SHOE for parallel arm mounting.
Hw/PA (Hold-Open Arm 1260-3049): Optional, non-handed arm mounts hinge side, top jamb or parallel arm. Hold-open adjustable at shoe.
EDA (Extra Duty Arm 1260-3077EDA): Optional, non-handed parallel arm features solid forged steel main and forearm for potentially abusive installations.
CUSH (Cush-N-Stop Arm 1260-3077CNS): Optional, non-handed parallel arm features solid forged steel main arm and forearm with stop in soffit shoe.
HCUSH (Hold-Open Cush-N-Stop Arm 1260-3049CNS): Optional, non-handed arm provides hold-open function with templated stop/hold-open points. Handle controls hold-open function.
Special Order Information: For pricing on any finish or non-standard option of the LCN 1260 Series Closers not found on this page please contact Taylor Security direct via e-mail (email@example.com) or call us toll-free at 1-800-676-7670.
Hinge (Pull) Side Mounting Details (Standard)
Additional Mounting Details:
Download Top Jamb (Push Side) Mounting Details
Download Parallel Arm (Push Side) Mounting Details
Download EDA Or Cush-N-Stop Mounting Details
Instructions & Templates
Click on the links below to download helpful instructions & templates for this product.
LCN 1260 Series Commercial Closers
Download Pull/Top Jamb Side Mount Instructions
Download PA Mount Installation Instructions
Download EDA Arm Installation Instructions
Download Cush Arm Installation Instructions
Download 62A Shoe Installation Instructions
Download LCN Surface Mounted Catalog