** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
"Additional Layer of Security for Server Cabinets".
KS200 - Server Cabinet Lock by HES
The HES KS200 server cabinet lock extends access control to protect data center assets from intrusion and expensive downtime, by bringing real-time access control in a single-card system to individual server cabinet doors.
Designed to install quickly and easily, on most swing-handle style server rack doors, the KS200 uses Wiegand wiring to integrate seamlessly with existing access control systems and ID badges.
It supports a Small Format Interchangeable Core (SFIC) mechanical key override. With an integrated, multi-technology reader, the KS200 provides robust, cost-effective access control to meet strict regulatory compliance and protect data.
Features and Benefits:
- Multi-technology reader.
- Integrates with existing access control systems.
- Hard wired Wiegand communication.
- Mechanical key override capable with SFIC (SFIC not included).
- Static strength 250 lbs.
- Lock and DPS status monitoring.
- Dual voltage 12 or 24 VDC.
- Designed for standard 25mm x 150mm server rack lock openings.
- Available in Black (B) finish.
- FCC Part 15 & Industry Canada Compliant.
- EU/CE Mark (EN 300 & 301).
- RoHS Compliant.
- Operating Temperature 0 - 50C (32 - 122F).
- Credentials supported: 125kHz Prox or 13.56 MHz; iCLASS®, iCLASS Elite, iCLASS SEOS™, iCLASS SE, ISO 15693 iCLASS, ISO 14443A ZMifare, Mifare Plus, Desfire SE, Desfire EV1, HCE over NFC.
Non-standard Options: If you require any non-standard option please leave a note in the Comments Box upon checkout (you can also immediately reply to the Confirmation E-mail with special order instructions).
- CABLEW10-8 - Wiegand wire 8ft. extension, 10 conductor with Molex connectors for KS200. Add $55.00 Upcharge.
Instructions & Templates
Click on the links below to download helpful instructions & templates for this product.
HES KS200 Series Cabinet Locks
Download HES KS200 Series Overview
HES KS200 Installation Instructions