** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
"The Fire-Rated, Concealed Solution for Cylindrical Locksets"
- Function: Standard.
- Finish: Satin Stainless Steel (630).
- 8300C Includes: HES 8300 Strike + 801 and 801A Faceplate (1 each).
- Delivery: The HES 8300C-630 is In Stock and available to ship.
Click Here for HES Electric Strike Accessories
Bulk Pricing Discounts
8300C-12/24D-630 - Electric Strike by HES
The 8300 Series is a Complete One Box Solution!
The 8300C Series is a fire-rated, compact, high performance electric strike featuring a unique concealed design for use with cylindrical locksets. No cutting on the frame is required. Simply remove the existing strike plate, adjust the vertical alignment feature to the latchbolt centerline, and install. Its strength is derived from a unique keeper pin locking design, enabling the 8300 to exceed the ratings of the frame, door and locking hardware. This unique electric strike is easy to install and complies with NFPA 80-07 guidelines for retrofit into fire-rated frames. The 8300 accommodates latchbolts up to 5/8" throw.
Each Complete Pac conveniently pairs the reliability of HES electric strike with the flexibility of multiple faceplates in a single simple package. The 8300C includes a 8300 electric strike body, the 801 faceplate for cylindrical locksets in ANSI metal jambs and the 801A faceplate for cylindrical locksets or spring latches in aluminum frames.
Features and Benefits:
- Falls within the guidelines for retrofit into fire-rated frames.
- No cutting on frame required.
- Vertical adjustability to accommodate door sag and misalignment.
- Tamper resistant.
- Static strength 1,500 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs.
- Endurance 500,000 cycles.
- Field selectable fail safe/fail secure.
- Includes a 801 and a 801A faceplate in the box.
- Accommodates 1/2" - 5/8" cylindrical latchbolt (5/8" with 1/8" door gap).
- Strike body depth 1-1/16".
- Plug-in connector.
- Frame Application: Metal & Wood.
- Available in Satin Stainless Steel (630) finish.
- UL 10C fire-rated, 3 hour (fail secure only).
- CAN4-S104 (ULC-S104) fire door conformant.
- NFPA 80-07 compliant.
- UL 1034, burglary-resistant listed and suitable for outdoor use.
- UL 294 (6th Edition) listed.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1.
- NFPA-252 fire door conformant.
- ASTM-E152 fire door conformant.
- RoHS compliant.
- Patents: 5,934,720; 8,146,966; 8,157,302; 8,465,067.
.24 Amps @ 12VDC/VAC
.12 Amps @ 24VDC/VAC
DC continuous duty/AC intermittent duty only
Fail Secure (Power-to-Unlock): Unlocked when energized. Locked when de-energized and during power failure.
Fail Safe (Power-to-Lock): Locked when energized. Unlocked when de-energized and during power failure.
Instructions & Templates
Click on the links below to download helpful instructions & templates for this product.
HES 8300 Series Electric Strikes
Download HES 8300 Series Overview
Download HES 8300 Installation Instructions
HES 8300 Dimensional Drawings
HES Compatibility Chart
HES Lock Cross Reference Chart