** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
"The Dual Pre-load Solution for Cylindrical Latchbolt and Rim Exit Devices"
- Select Function: Standard or Latchbolt Monitor (LBM).
- Select Finish: Satin Stainless Steel (630).
- Voltage: Dual-Volt - 12VDC and 24VDC.
- Select Faceplate (Optional): See "Companion Items" below.
- Delivery: The HES 7000-630 & 7000-LBM-630 are in stock and available to ship.
Click Here for HES Electric Strike Accessories
7000 - Electric Strike by HES
Offers two solutions to address pre-loaded doors. The in-frame adjustable feature allows the installer to easily adjust the electric strike opening to accommodate the horizontal position of the latchbolt after installation. The pre-load release function allows the electric strike to operate smoothly throughout the year under varying loads on the door caused by air-conditioning pressure, changes in the weather, warped doors or doors with weather stripping that often bind standard electric strikes. This unit accommodates cylindrical latchbolts up to 5/8" throw and rim exit latchbolts up to 3/4" throw.
The 7000 Series is also available in a Complete One Box Solution: 7000C Complete Pac.
Features and Benefits:
- Stainless steel construction.
- Tamper resistant.
- Static strength 1,500 lbs (791 and 792 options).
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs (791 and 792 options).
- Static strength 1,000 lbs (783S, 786S, and 789S options).
- Dynamic strength 50 ft-lbs (783S, 786S, and 789S options).
- Endurance 500,000 cycles.
- Field selectable fail safe/fail secure.
- Accommodates pre-load (fail secure only).
- Horizontal adjustment.
- Internally mounted solenoid.
- Strike body depth 1-11/16".
- Plug-in connector.
- Trim enhancer (791 and 792 options).
- Pocket adapter (786S and 789S options).
- Frame Application: Metal & Wood.
- Available in Satin Stainless Steel (630) finish.
- UL 1034, burglary-resistant listed.
- UL 294 (6th Edition) listed.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1 (791 and 792 options).
- ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 2 (783S, 786S, and 789S options).
- MEA New York City accepted.
- RoHS compliant.
.45 Amps @ 12VDC continuous duty
.25 Amps @ 24VDC continuous duty
Fail Secure (Power-to-Unlock): Unlocked when energized. Locked when de-energized and during power failure.
Fail Safe (Power-to-Lock): Locked when energized. Unlocked when de-energized and during power failure.
LBM - Latchbolt Monitor: Monitors when the latchbolt is projected into the strike pocket.
Instructions & Templates
Click on the links below to download helpful instructions & templates for this product.
HES 7000 Series Electric Strikes
Download HES 7000 Series Overview
Download HES 7000 Installation Instructions
HES 7000 Dimensional Drawings
HES Compatibility Chart
HES Lock Cross Reference Chart