** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
"The Grade 1, Low Profile Solution for Cylindrical Locksets"
- Function: Latchbolt Monitor (LBM).
- Select Finish: Satin Stainless Steel (630).
- 5000C Includes: HES 5000 Strike + 501 and 501A Faceplate (1 each).
- Delivery: The HES 5000C-LBM-630 is In Stock and available to ship.
Click Here for HES Electric Strike Accessories
5000C-LBM - Electric Strike by HES
The 5000 Series is a Complete One Box Solution!
The 5000C Series is a compact, high performance electric strike designed for low profile openings where there is limited space behind the jamb. Its strength is derived from a unique keeper pin locking design, enabling the 5000 to exceed the ratings of the frame, door and locking hardware. This field selectable fail secure/fail safe unit is easy to install and accommodates latchbolts up to 5/8" throw.
Each Complete Pac conveniently pairs the reliability of HES electric strike with the flexibility of multiple faceplates in a single simple package. The 5000C includes a 5000 electric strike body, the 501 faceplate for cylindrical locksets in ANSI metal jambs and the 501A faceplate for cylindrical locksets or spring latches in aluminum frames.
Features and Benefits:
- Tamper resistant.
- Static strength 1,500 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs.
- Endurance 500,000 cycles.
- Field selectable fail safe/fail secure.
- Dual voltage 12 or 24VDC/VAC.
- Includes a 501 and a 501A faceplate in the box.
- Internally mounted solenoid.
- Accommodates 1/2" - 5/8" latchbolt (5/8" with 1/8" door gap).
- Strike body depth 1-1/16".
- Plug-in connector.
- Trim enhancer included.
- Frame Application: Metal & Wood.
- Available in Satin Stainless Steel (630) finish.
- UL 1034, burglary-resistant listed and suitable for outdoor use.
- UL 294 (6th Edition) listed.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1.
- MEA New York City accepted.
- RoHS compliant.
- Patent: 5,934,720.
.24 Amps @ 12VDC/VAC
.12 Amps @ 24VDC/VAC
DC continuous duty/AC intermittent duty only
Fail Secure (Power-to-Unlock): Unlocked when energized. Locked when de-energized and during power failure.
Fail Safe (Power-to-Lock): Locked when energized. Unlocked when de-energized and during power failure.
LBM- Latchbolt Monitor: Monitors when the latchbolt is projected into the strike pocket.
Instructions & Templates
Click on the links below to download helpful instructions & templates for this product.
HES 5000 Series Electric Strikes
Download HES 5000 Series Overview
Download HES 5000 Installation Instructions
HES 5000 Dimensional Drawings
HES Compatibility Chart
HES Lock Cross Reference Chart