** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
The 2005M3 SMART Pac III is part of HES
"For Fool-Proof Installations, add the SMART Pac III"
2005M3 - SMART Pac® III by HES
The 2005M3 SMART Pac III is an in-line power controller that is able to receive input voltages from 12 to 32V AC or DC. It has a built-in bridge rectifier. The continuous duty timer reduces initial voltage by 25% to extend the life of the electric strike. Includes built-in resettable fuse, MOV, voltage regulation and input status LED.
Features and Benefits:
- Accepts wide range of input voltage: 12-32 Volts AC or DC.
- Output 12VDC or 24VDC, depending on input voltage.
- Smart LED Input Status Indicator.
- Built-in bridge rectifier.
- Built-in surge protection / voltage regulation.
- Supports fail secure or fail safe configured electric strikes.
- Continuous duty: reduces initial voltage by 25% after a fixed period of time, to provide cooler more efficient operation of strike.
- Self-resetting over-current protection.
- Configures strike eliminating need for voltage specific pigtails.
- Extends the warranty of HES electric strikes.
- For use with 1006, input voltage must be DC.
Installing a SMART Pac III power controller with any new products extends the 1 year warranty on electrical components, including the SMART Pac III, to the full 3-5 warranty term applicable to each Series mechanical component as outlined in standard terms and conditions.
*Note: The SMART Pac III can not provide an output voltage greater than the input voltage.