** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
"The Strongest, Most Versatile Electric Strike Available"
- Function: Fail Safe.
- Finish: Satin Stainless Steel (630).
- 1006CDB Includes: HES 1006 Strike + HM and AD Faceplate (1 each) and Brackets.
- Delivery: The HES 1006CDB-F-630 is In Stock and available to ship.
Click Here for HES Electric Strike Accessories
1006CDB-F - Electric Strike by HES
The Complete One Box Solution for all locksets with a 1" deadbolt!
The 1006CDB is the electric strike for every latchbolt lock. It accommodates every cylindrical and mortise lockset for ANSI 4-7/8" strike plates with up to a 1" deadbolt. Included in the box is a 1006 strike body, 2 faceplates (AD and HM) and all the necessary mounting hardware you will need.
The dual interlocking plunger design and heavy duty stainless steel construction of the 1006 series, enables it to exceed every standard developed for electric strikes. Tested to exceed 3,000 lbs. of static strength, 350 ft-lbs. of dynamic strength and factory tested to exceed 1,000,000 cycles of operation, the 1006 is in a class of its own.
The 1006CDB includes the 1006 electric strike body plus faceplates and brackets that provide the same function as any of the following options:
A Option HM Option NM Option
AD Option HT Option T Option
AM Option HTD Option TD Option
H Option N Option
HD Option ND Option
Features and Benefits:
- Stainless steel construction.
- Tamper resistant.
- Static strength 3070 lbs. (fail secure).
- Dynamic strength 350 ft-lbs. (fail secure).
- Endurance 1,000,000 cycles.
- Fail secure (standard).
- Dual voltage 12VDC or 24VDC continuous duty.
- Internally mounted solenoid.
- Accommodates up to 1" deadbolt.
- Plug-in connector.
- Full keeper shims for horizontal adjustment.
- Trim enhancer.
- Frame Application: Metal & Wood.
- Available in Satin Stainless Steel (630) finish.
- UL 10C fire-rated, 3 hour single door (fail secure only).
- UL 10C fire-rated, 1-1/2 hour double door (fail secure only).
- CAN4-S104 (ULC-S104) fire door conformant.
- ANSI A250.13-2003 windstorm listed.
- UL 1034, burglary-resistant listed and suitable for outdoor use.
- UL 294 (6th Edition).
- ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1.
- NFPA-252 fire door conformant.
- ASTM-E152 fire door conformant.
- MEA New York City accepted.
- Florida Building Code approved FL#4776.
- RoHS compliant.
- Patents: 6,021,038 & 6,595,564.
.45 Amps @ 12VDC continuous duty
.25 Amps @ 24VDC continuous duty
Fail Safe (Power-to-Lock): Locked when energized. Unlocked when de-energized and during power failure.
Instructions & Templates
Click on the links below to download helpful instructions & templates for this product.
HES 1006 Series Electric Strikes
Download HES 1006 Series Overview
Download HES 1006 Installation Instructions
HES 1006 Dimensional Drawings
HES Compatibility Chart
HES Lock Cross Reference Chart