** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
The Greenwich Handleset is part of the Schlage F-Series
- Select Function: Single Cylinder or Dummy (Inactive).
- Select Finish: See Finish Swabs below.
- Select Companion Item: All Schlage Handlesets are sold as the OUTSIDE PORTION ONLY; see "Companion Items" below for all interior pack information.
- Select Handing: Left Hand (LH) or Right Hand (RH). Click here for Handing Diagram.
- Delivery: Please allow a 2-4 working day lead time on all Schlage Greenwich Handlesets.
Greenwich Handleset by Schlage F-Series
The Schlage Greenwich is a Grade 2 handleset that is part of the Schlage F-Series Collection. Schlage has transitioned their FA-Series handlesets to the F-Series. This item comes with a Grade 1 B-Series Deadbolt.
Function: The Schlage Greenwich Handleset is available in Single Cylinder (F58 GRW) and Dummy-Inactive (F92 GRW) function.
Finish: The Schlage Greenwich Handleset comes in Polished Nickel (618), Satin Nickel (619), Matte Black (622), Polished Chrome (625), Satin Chrome (626), and Aged Bronze (716) finish.
All Schlage Hardware come standard with the interior pack (interior half) of the handleset.
* Ordering: All Schlage Handlesets are sold as Outside Handlesets Only. To order the Interior Pack please see "Companion Items" above (The Interior Pack is the inside portion of the Handleset, including the inside knob-or-lever and deadbolt hardware). You can choose any Schlage Knob or Schlage Lever style in any finish as your Interior Pack. If you do not select an Interior Pack you will receive the Outside Handleset Only.
Door Range: 1-3/4" (44mm).
Backset: Dual Backset Latch; adjustable for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backset.
- Single Cylinder: Key operates deadbolt from outside; turn piece operates deadbolt. Latch retracted by thumbpiece from outside or by inside knob/lever interior pack.
- Dummy (Inactive): For use as door pull or as dummy trim on inactive leaf of pair of doors. Fixed thumbpiece and inside knob/lever interior pack. Dummy cylinder with inside plate.
* For F58 GRW Entry Locks Only:
Cylinder: 5-Pin, Schlage "C" Keyway (SC1), Keyed Different (KD).
- Pin & Tumbler (Standard)
Keying Options: See "Keying" for the following keying options on the F58 GRW Handleset:
- Keyed Alike: 1 key works all locks.
- Master Keyed: Locks are Keyed Different (KD) with 2 keys per lock, 1 Master Key opens all locks.
- Construction Key: PK.
Schlage Product Introduction
Schlage Lever Interior Pack - To Determine Handing