W101S HAN - W-Series Knobs by Falcon Commercial
Whether your application is government/military, retail, industrial or multi-family, there's a W Series lock that fits perfectly. In two popular lever and two popular knob styles Falcon can match most commercial door trim.
The Falcon W Series locks feature conventional cylinders and small format interchangeable cores that are compatible with SFIC products from other manufacturers. Our conventional cylinders are available in all Falcon conventional key sections as well as Schlage C Keyway, which we now masterkey across the complete Falcon product line.
If quality product at a value price is what you are looking for, the Falcon W Series is the lock for you. And they're backed by one of the best names in the business.
Key-in-knob cylindrical locksets shall be Falcon Lock W Series or equal and meet the following requirements:
Features and Benefits
- All locks shall meet the new ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 2 test requirements for key-in-knob locksets.
- Locksets shall be UL Listed (3 hour A Label).
- Knob trim shall have individual heavy-duty springs for lever return and to prevent lever sag. Trim shall be through-bolted.
- All knob designs shall be solid (no inserts) and meet the federal ADA and state disability requirements.
- Locksets shall adjust to fit door thickness from 1-3/8" to 1-3/4".
- All locksets shall be non-handed and not require field disassembly for re-handing.
- Preparation for door must be non-handed.
Function: The Falcon W-Series Knobs are available in Passage (W101S) function.
Finish: The Falcon W-Series Knobs come in Satin Chrome (626) finish.
Knob Design: The Falcon W-Series Knobs come in Hana (HAN) design.
All Falcon W-Series Locks come standard with Square Corner 2-3/4" Backset Latch (Spring Latch Q330-204; Deadlatch Q330-195) and Square Corner Strike (Q330-148).
If you require 2-3/8" Backset (Spring Latch Q330-207; Deadlatch Q330-201) please order from Latches Section
Door Range: 1-3/8" - 1-3/4" standard.
Latch: 1-1/8" x 2-1/4", Square Corner Faceplate, 1" housing diameter, 1/2" throw.
Strike: 1-1/4" x 4-7/8", ANSI, Square Corner, No Box (Q330-148).
Backset: Standard 2-3/4" Backset (Spring Latch Q330-204; Deadlatch Q330-195).
Certification: ANSI A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 2, UL Listed for 3-Hour Fire Door.
Special Order Information: For pricing on any function or finish of the Falcon Commerical W-Series Knobs not found on this page please contact Taylor Security direct via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us toll-free at 1-800-676-7670.