T511CP6 Q - T-Series Levers by Falcon Commercial
Simply put, the Falcon T Series lock is the most versatile lockset in the industry. This extra heavy duty lock can accept any manufacturer's cylinder, and the cylinder can easily be removed for quick, easy re-keying. Redesigned with a compression spring behind the cylinder, the T Series is now stronger than ever and lever sag has been virtually eliminated. This adaptable lock is well suited to either new construction or retrofit use in buildings as varied as multi-fmaily, retail, institutional and government/military.
Key-in-lever cylindrical locksets shall be Falcon Lock T Series or equal and meet the following requirements:
Features and Benefits
- All locks shall meet the new ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 1 for key-in-lever locksets.
- Locksets shall be UL Listed (3 hour A Label).
- Locksets shall be provided standard with Pressure Release™ feature. When outside lever is locked, it is not rigid but will move freely without operating the latch bolt.
- Lever trim shall have individual heavy-duty compression springs behind rose for lever return and to prevent lever sag. Trim shall be through-bolted with two (2) 10-32 screws coated with thread sealant to provide strength and resistance to loosening. Inner Elevation Door Edge Standard Strike.
- All lever designs shall be solid and meet the federal ADA and state disability requirements. Inside levers shall be attached by Allen-head set screw to prevent tampering or vandalism.
- Locksets shall adjust to fit door thickness from 1-3/4" to 2-1/8".
- All locksets shall be non-handed and not require field disassembly for re-handing.
- Preparation for door must be non-handed.
Function: The Falcon T-Series Levers are available in Entry/Office (T511) function.
Finish: The Falcon T-Series Levers come in Satin Chrome (626) finish.
Lever Design: The Falcon T-Series Levers come in Quantum (Q) design.
All Falcon T-Series Locks come standard with Square Corner 2-3/4" Backset Latch (Spring Latch 23981137; Deadlatch 23981145) and Square Corner Strike (005164-000).
If you require 2-3/8" Backset (Spring Latch 23981111; Deadlatch 23981160) please order from our Latches Section.
Door Range: 1-3/4" - 2-1/8" standard.
Latch: 1-1/8" x 2-1/4", Square Corner Faceplate, 1" housing diameter, 1/2" throw.
Strike: 1-1/4" x 4-7/8", ANSI, Square Corner, No Box (005164-000).
Backset: Standard 2-3/4" Backset (Spring Latch 23981137; Deadlatch 23981145).
Certification: ANSI A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 1, UL Listed for 3-Hour Fire Door.
Special Order Information: For pricing on any function or finish of the Falcon Commerical T-Series Levers not found on this page please contact Taylor Security direct via e-mail (email@example.com) or call us toll-free at 1-800-676-7670.