K561CP6 Q - K-Series Levers by Falcon Commercial
A cylindrical lock, also commonly referred to as a bored lock, is a lock in which a large hole is bored into the face of a door and a smaller cross-bore hole is bored into the door edge.
High traffic, high abuse door openings demand a Grade 1 lock in order to keep doors secure. The Falcon K Series was designed for applications such as interior office doors or busy public restrooms. When quality and reliability are needed but cost is a concern, the certified ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 Falcon K Series can do the job.
Features and Benefits
- Clutching lever design allows the lever to move when locked without unlatching the door, preventing damage to the chassis.
- Four screws through-bolted for added strength, providing high security and peace of mind.
- Lever security caps to help prevent undesired lever removal and lever sag after continual use.
- Conventional cylinders or interchangeable core keying compatible with SFIC products from Falcon or other manufacturers.
- Non-handed levers for easy field installation.
Function: The Falcon K-Series Levers are available in Classroom (K561) function.
Finish: The Falcon K-Series Levers come in Satin Chrome (626) finish.
Lever Design: The Falcon K-Series Levers come in Quantum (Q) design.
All Falcon K-Series Locks come standard with Square Corner 2-3/4" Backset Latch (Spring Latch Q630-266; Deadlatch Q630-302) and Square Corner Strike (Q330-148).
If you require 2-3/8" Backset (Spring Latch Q630-267; Deadlatch Q630-301) please order from our Latches Section.
Door Range: 1-3/8" - 2-1/4" standard, come set for a 1-3/4" thick door standard.
Latch: 1-1/8" x 2-1/4", Square Corner Faceplate, 1" housing diameter, 1/2" throw.
Strike: 1-1/4" x 4-7/8", ANSI, Square Corner Lip Corner, No Box (Q330-148).
Backset: Standard 2-3/4" Backset (Spring Latch Q630-266; Deadlatch Q630-302).
Certification: Meets ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 1.
Special Order Information: For pricing on any function or finish of the Falcon Commerical K-Series Levers not found on this page please contact Taylor Security direct via e-mail (email@example.com) or call us toll-free at 1-800-676-7670.