D200 Series Deadbolt by Falcon Commercial
The D Series deadbolt from Falcon will fit on virtually any door, thanks to an adjustable backset with an innovative lock-in-place design. The Grade 2 D200 Series deadbolt can be fitted with any cylinder, enhancing lock strength on the jamb side of the door and is easier to install than any deadbolt you've ever worked with.
Features and Benefits
- Integrated anti-pry shield behind cylinder assembly for added security and quicker installation.
- Integrated trim design - fewer pieces out of the box and improved installation time.
- Tapered front resists wrenching.
- Accepts small format interchangeable styles cores (SFIC) and conventional cylinders.
- Adjustable backset with lock-in-place design for greater versatility.
- Latch tube construction.
- Heavy duty saw-resistant bolt with spinning hardened steel pin inside for addtional protection.
- ADA compliant thumbturn.
Function: The Falcon D200 Series Deadbolt is available in Single Cylinder (D241) and Double Cylinder (D231) function.
Finish: The Falcon D200 Series Deadbolt comes in Satin Chrome (626) finish.
Cylinder: The D200 Series comes with a standard 6-Pin Cylinder, Schlage "C" Keyway, Keyed Different (Random). See "Keying Options" for other keying choices.
Door Range: 1-3/8" - 2-1/4" standard cylinder or thumbturn only.
Backset: Dual Backset Latch; adjustable for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backset.
Latch: 1-1/8" x 2-1/4", Square Corner Faceplate, 1" housing diameter, 1" throw.
Strike: 1-1/8" x 2-3/4", lipless, with box.
Certification: BHMA - ANSI A156.5, 2001, Grade 2 auxiliary lock, available UL Listed for 3-Hour fire door.