** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
The St. Annes Lever is part of the Schlage F-Series
- Function: Keyed Entry.
- Finish: Oil Rubbed Bronze (613).
- Delivery: Certain Schlage St. Annes Lever Products have been discontinued by Schlage. Order while supplies last.
** Current Stock:
F51A STA 613 - 3 Stock
St. Annes Lever by Schlage F-Series
The Schlage St. Annes is a Grade 2 lever that is part of the Schlage F-Series Collection. The St. Annes Lever is a simple contemporary design.
- Applications: Residential single-and multi-family doors.
- Certifications: ANSI A156.2, 1996, Series 4000 Grade 2.
- Schlage has transitioned their FA series knobs and levers to the F Series. This item NOW comes with the Georgian rosettes.
- Interior screws are not concealed.
- Easy 3-step installation, only a screwdriver needed.
- Quality materials and construction for exceptional security.
- Quality finishes coordinate with plumbing and lighting.
Function: The Schlage St. Annes Lever is available in Keyed Entry (F51A STA) function.
Finish: The Schlage St. Annes Lever comes in Oil Rubbed Bronze (613) finish.
Handing: The Schlage St. Annes Lever is a non-handed (reversible) lever.
All Schlage Locks come standard with Round Corner Adjustable Latch (RCAL) and Round Corner Strike (RCS).
Door Range: 1-3/8" - 1-3/4" (35mm - 44mm).
Backset: Dual Backset Latch; adjustable for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backset.
Strike: 1-5/8" x 2-1/4" Radius Corner Faceplate, 7/8" Housing Diameter, 1/2" Throw, Round Corner.
Discontinued: Certain St. Annes Lever Products have been discontinued by Schlage and we will not accept Returns on any discontinued items. Orders will be filled while supplies last but no order is guaranteed.
- Keyed Entry (Entrance): Unlocked by key from outside when outer lever is locked by turn-button in inside lever.
* For F51A STA Entry Locks Only:
Cylinder: 5-Pin, Schlage "C" Keyway (SC1), Keyed Different (KD).
- Pin & Tumbler (Standard)
Keying Options: See "Keying" for the following keying options on the F51A STA Entry Lever:
- Keyed Alike: 1 key works all locks.
- Master Keyed: Locks are Keyed Different (KD) with 2 keys per lock, 1 Master Key opens all locks.
- Construction Key: PK.