** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
The Avanti Lever is part of the Schlage F-Series
- Function: Keyed Entry.
- Finish: Brass (605).
- Delivery: Certain Schlage Avanti Lever Products have been discontinued by Schlage. Order while supplies last.
** Current Stock:
F51A AVA 605 - 1 Stock
Avanti Lever by Schlage F-Series
The Schlage Avanti is a Grade 2 lever that is part of the Schlage F-Series Collection. The Avanti Lever's sharp curve adds drama to any space.
- Applications: Residential single-and multi-family doors.
- Certifications: ANSI A156.2, 1996, Series 4000 Grade 2.
- Schlage has transitioned their FA series knobs and levers to the F Series. This item NOW comes with the Georgian rosettes.
- Interior screws are not concealed.
- Easy 3-step installation, only a screwdriver needed.
- Quality materials and construction for exceptional security.
- Quality finishes coordinate with plumbing and lighting.
Function: The Schlage Avanti Lever is available in Keyed Entry (F51A AVA) function.
Finish: The Schlage Avanti Lever comes in Brass (605) finish.
Handing: The Schlage Avanti Lever is a non-handed (reversible) lever.
All Schlage Locks come standard with Round Corner Adjustable Latch (RCAL) and Round Corner Strike (RCS).
Door Range: 1-3/8" - 1-3/4" (35mm - 44mm).
Backset: Dual Backset Latch; adjustable for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backset.
Strike: 1-5/8" x 2-1/4" Radius Corner Faceplate, 7/8" Housing Diameter, 1/2" Throw, Round Corner.
Discontinued: Certain Avanti Lever Products have been discontinued by Schlage and we will not accept Returns on any discontinued items. Orders will be filled while supplies last but no order is guaranteed.
- Keyed Entry (Entrance): Unlocked by key from outside when outer lever is locked by turn-button in inside lever; Inside lever always unlocked.
* For F51A AVA Entry Locks Only:
Cylinder: 5-Pin, Schlage "C" Keyway (SC1), Keyed Different (KD).
- Pin & Tumbler (Standard)
Keying Options: See "Keying" for the following keying options on the F51A AVA Entry Lever:
- Keyed Alike: 1 key works all locks.
- Master Keyed: Locks are Keyed Different (KD) with 2 keys per lock, 1 Master Key opens all locks.
- Construction Key: PK.