** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
The Manhattan Lever is part of the Schlage F-Series
- Function: Privacy.
- Finish: Brass (605).
Manhattan Lever by Schlage F-Series
The Schlage Manhattan is a Grade 2 lever that is part of the Schlage F-Series Collection. Clean lines and simple design bring a touch of elegance to any space.
- Applications: Residential single-and multi-family doors.
- Certifications: ANSI A156.2, 1996, Series 4000 Grade 2.
- Schlage has transitioned their FA series knobs and levers to the F Series. This item NOW comes with the Georgian rosettes.
- Interior screws are not concealed.
- Easy 3-step installation, only a screwdriver needed.
- Quality materials and construction for exceptional security.
- Quality finishes coordinate with plumbing and lighting.
Function: The Schlage Manhattan Lever is available in Privacy (F40 MNH) function.
Finish: The Schlage Manhattan Lever comes in Brass (605) finish.
Handing: The Schlage Manhattan Lever is a non-handed (reversible) lever.
All Schlage Locks come standard with Round Corner Adjustable Latch (RCAL) and Round Corner Strike (RCS).
Door Range: 1-3/8" - 1-3/4" (35mm - 44mm).
Backset: Dual Backset Latch; adjustable for 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backset.
Strike: 1-5/8" x 2-1/4" Radius Corner Faceplate, 7/8" Housing Diameter, 1/2" Throw, Round Corner.
Discontinued: Certain Manhattan Lever Products have been discontinued by Schlage and we will not accept Returns on any discontinued items. Orders will be filled while supplies last but no order is guaranteed.
- Privacy (Bedroom & Bathroom): Pushbutton Locking. Can be opened from outside with small circular tool. Turning inside lever releases button.