** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
The Davos Handleset is part of the Emtek Modern Series
- Select Function: Single Cylinder or Dummy (Inactive).
- Select Finish: See Finish Swabs below. (Pictured in Polished Chrome w/ Helios Lever).
- Select Backset: 2-3/8" (Standard) or 2-3/4".
- Select Companion Item: All Emtek Handlesets must be ordered as complete units with Outside Handleset and Inside Interior Pack (Companion Item); see "Companion Items" below for all interior pack information.
- Select Handing: Left Hand (LH) or Right Hand (RH). Click here for Handing Diagram.
- Delivery: All Emtek products are made-to-order, please allow 8-10 working days' lead time.
- Expedited Delivery: Emtek will expedite orders that are shipped UPS-Blue (2-Day) or UPS-Red (Overnight). Expedited orders are moved to the front of the factory's processing line and ship direct with 1-or 2-day delivery. Please allow 1-2 days processing time on all expedited orders depending on current factory workload.
Davos Handleset by Emtek Modern Series
Function: The Emtek Davos Handleset is available in Single Cylinder (4818) and Dummy-Inactive (4808) function.
Finish: The Emtek Davos Handleset comes in Satin Brass (US4), Oil Rubbed Bronze (US10B), Polished Nickel (US14), Satin Nickel (US15), Flat Black (US19), Polished Chrome (US26), and Unlacquered Brass (US3NL) finish.
Backset: The Emtek Davos Handleset comes in 2-3/8" (Standard) and 2-3/4".
* Ordering: All Emtek Handlesets are sold as complete units with Outside Handleset and Inside Interior Pack. Emtek requires a knob or lever to be picked with the handleset. To order the Interior Pack please see "Companion Items" above. You can choose any Emtek Knob or Lever style in any finish as your Interior Pack. The price of the handleset covers both the handleset and the interior pack. All 4818 Active Handlesets include the complete outside handleset portion and cylinder; the Interior Packs consist of the selected knob-or-lever design, deadbolt and latch, thumbturn, screws and strikes.
Door Range: 1-3/4" - 2-1/8" (Pin & Tumbler).
Backset: Backset Latch; Choose between 2-3/8" (Standard) and 2-3/4".
- Single Cylinder: Key operates deadbolt from outside; turn piece operates deadbolt. Latch retracted by thumbpiece from outside or by inside knob/lever interior pack.
- Dummy (Inactive): For use as door pull or as dummy trim on inactive leaf of pair of doors. Fixed thumbpiece and inside knob/lever interior pack. Dummy cylinder with inside plate.
* For 4818 Locks Only:
Cylinder: 5-Pin, Schlage "C" Keyway (SC1), Keyed Different (KD).
Keying Options: See "Keying" for the following keying options on the 4818 Handleset:
- Keyed Alike: 1 key works all locks.
- Master Keyed: Locks are Keyed Different (KD) with 2 keys per lock, 1 Master Key opens all locks.
- Construction Key: PK.
Emtek Handleset - How to Use
Emtek Handleset - How to Install
Emtek Lever Interior Pack - To Determine Handing