** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
The 9" Delaware Non-Keyed Style is part of the Emtek Decorative Brass Series
- Function: Dummy Pair.
- Select Finish: See Finish Swabs below. (Pictured in Brass w/ Norwich Knob).
- Select Companion Item: All Emtek Sideplates must be ordered as complete units with Sideplate Lockset and Knob or Lever (Companion Item); see "Companion Items" below for all interior pack information.
- Select Handing: Left Hand (LH) or Right Hand (RH). Click here for Handing Diagram.
- Delivery: All Emtek products are made-to-order, please allow 8-10 working days' lead time.
- Expedited Delivery: Emtek will expedite orders that are shipped UPS-Blue (2-Day) or UPS-Red (Overnight). Expedited orders are moved to the front of the factory's processing line and ship direct with 1-or 2-day delivery. Please allow 1-2 days processing time on all expedited orders depending on current factory workload.
8998 9" Dummy Pair Delaware Non-Keyed Sideplate by Emtek Decorative Brass Series
Emtek's dummy sideplate sets are as exquisitely and finely crafted as its operating locks, and are made of the same beautiful and rugged materials. Dummy sets require no door prep. Dummy handles are surface mounted, and may be located anywhere on the door you choose, but are usually located to match the appearance of nearby operating locks.
- Solid Forged Brass Trim.
Finish: The 8998 Dummy Pair Delaware Non-Keyed Sideplate comes in French Antique (US7), Oil Rubbed Bronze (US10B), Satin Nickel (US15), Pewter (US15A), Flat Black (US19), Polished Chrome (US26), Lifetime Brass (US3-Lifetime), and Unlacquered Brass (US3NL) finish.
* Ordering: All Emtek Sideplate Locksets are sold as complete units with Sideplate and Knob or Lever. Emtek requires a knob or lever to be picked with the sideplate. To order the Knob or Lever please see "Companion Items" above. You can choose any Emtek Knob or Lever style with any handing to work with your Sideplate. The price of the Sideplate Lockset covers both the knob or lever and the Sideplate.
Door Range: 1-1/4" - 2".
Backset: All Emtek Locksets come standard with 2-3/8" Backset and Square Corner Latch (Face: 2-1/4" x 1"). If you need 2-3/4" Backset or Round Corner Latches please specify in the Comments Box upon checkout.
Strike: All Emtek Locksets come standard with Square Corner Strikes (2-1/4" x 1-1/2"). If you need Round Corner Strikes please specify in the Comments Box upon checkout.
- Dummy Pair (Dummy Trim): Decorative lockset used on the non-working door of a double door unit. Full dummy trim on both sides of the inactive door.