** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
The 9-5/16" #5 Non-Keyed Style is part of the Emtek Sandcast Bronze Series
- Function: Passage.
- Select Finish: See Finish Swabs below. (Pictured in Flat Black w/ Butte Knob).
- Select Companion Item: All Emtek Sideplates must be ordered as complete units with Sideplate Lockset and Knob or Lever (Companion Item); see "Companion Items" below for all interior pack information.
- Select Handing: Left Hand (LH) or Right Hand (RH). Click here for Handing Diagram.
- Delivery: All Emtek products are made-to-order, please allow 8-10 working days' lead time.
- Expedited Delivery: Emtek will expedite orders that are shipped UPS-Blue (2-Day) or UPS-Red (Overnight). Expedited orders are moved to the front of the factory's processing line and ship direct with 1-or 2-day delivery. Please allow 1-2 days processing time on all expedited orders depending on current factory workload.
7707 9-5/16" Passage #5 Non-Keyed Sideplate by Emtek Sandcast Bronze Series
Emtek's sideplate entry sets use traditional American latches complete with a variety of trim styles, handcrafted from authentic materials. With a passage function, the door is always operable from either side. The door is opened by your choice of a variety of knob and lever options. Uncompromisingly rugged and beautifully crafted, these latches are suitable for the very finest homes. Passage sideplate entry sets are perfect for closest doors and interior hallways.
- Standard Door Prep.
- Solid Forged Brass Trim.
Finish: The 7707 Passage #5 Non-Keyed Sideplate comes in Flat Black (FB), Medium Bronze (MB), and Tumbled White Bronze (TWB) finish.
* Ordering: All Emtek Sideplate Locksets are sold as complete units with Sideplate and Knob or Lever. Emtek requires a knob or lever to be picked with the sideplate. To order the Knob or Lever please see "Companion Items" above. You can choose any Emtek Knob or Lever style with any handing to work with your Sideplate. The price of the Sideplate Lockset covers both the knob or lever and the Sideplate.
Door Range: 1-1/4" - 2".
Backset: All Emtek Locksets come standard with 2-3/8" Backset and Square Corner Latch (Face: 2-1/4" x 1"). If you need 2-3/4" Backset or Round Corner Latches please specify in the Comments Box upon checkout.
Strike: All Emtek Locksets come standard with Square Corner Strikes (2-1/4" x 1-1/2"). If you need Round Corner Strikes please specify in the Comments Box upon checkout.
- Passage (Hall & Closet): Most commonly used in hallways where a locking feature is not required.