F9300B-630 - Fire Rated Heavy Duty Rim Exit Device by Dorma
The Dorma F9300B-630 is a rim exit device that is heavy duty to provide superior durability for high use applications. It is an exit only device that allows for no outside operation. Rail size is 36" for doors measuring between 28" and 36" wide.
The 9000 Series heavy-duty exit device provides superior durability while the smooth reduced projection touchbar assembly minimizes catch hazards. This premium exit device is for high impact applications such as schools, universities, and other insitutional or commercial buildings.
The 9000 Series wide stile exit device features a heavy-duty cast chassis for superior durability, while the smooth reduced projection touchbar assembly minimizes catch hazards. The partial length touchpad permits field installation of options such as cylinder dogging and exit alarm. A full complement of free wheeling lever trim is available in a wide range of architectural finishes.
Features and Benefits:
- F9300 - 3 Hour Fire-Rated.
- UL and cUL listed.
- Heavy duty cast chassis.
- Touchbar, rail, chassis and cover assemblies constructed of heavy gauge solid wrought materials.
- Field reversible.
- For wood and steel doors.
- Exit Only - No Trim.
- Size B Door: 28" - 36".
- Maximum door opening of 4' x 8'.
- Standard 463 strike 4-1/2" x 1-5/8".
- BHMA certified to ANSI A156.3 for Grade 1 exit devices.
- Available in Satin Stainless Steel (630) finish.
Standard: 36" bar fits 28" - 36" door.
1-3/4" (44mm) standard.
3/4" (19mm) throw, stainless steel pullman-type with stainless steel deadlocking latch.