** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
The ED900 J8 SW Low Energy Door Operator is part of the Rixson Hardware
- Finish: Aluminum Painted (689).
- Delivery: The Dorma ED900-J8-SW-689 Low Energy Door Operator is factory-ordered, please allow 2-3 week factory lead time.
ED900-J8-SW-689 - Low Energy Door Operator by Dorma
Dormakaba's most advanced low-energy swing door power operator.
The ED900 is fully ADA compliant - helpful for children, the elderly, persons with disabilities, or those carrying or pushing objects. The operator is exceptionally quiet, safe, and easy to use. Doors open at precisely controlled speeds and forces, assuring safety for all users.
The ED900 features Contur design for a highly aesthetic look especially when use with the TS93 family of closers.
Advanced Power Assist
When operated manually, the ED900 demands little physical effort. Advanced power assist through the entire opening cycle makes even the heaviest-rated door feel light.
Fully ADA Compliant
The operator is especially helpful for children, the elderly, persons with disabilities, or those carrying objects or pushing carts. This fully ADA-compliant device opens doors at precisely controlled speeds and forces, assuring safety for all users.
The ED900 also includes a blow-open feature for smoke ventilation (per NFPA code 92B), permanent hold-open, and an onboard power supply delivering 1.5 amps @ 24-volt DC, which eliminates the need for a secondary power supply. It includes twelve programmable options to accommodate even the most challenging door installations.
In addition, the ED900 low energy operator boasts the smallest footprint in the industry, up to 65 percent smalelr than some other manufacturers' operators.
Features and Benefits:
- Push Side top Jamb Mount, 0-8" Reveal.
- Onboard power supply for access control devices: 1.5 A @ 24 VDC.
- Maximum door size: 48" (1219mm) wide.
- Maximum door weight: 220 lb (100 kg).
- Operator weight: 26.58 lb (12kg).
- Operating temperatures: 5°F to 122°F (-15°C to 50°C).
- Maximum opening angle: Powered - 110° Manual - 180°.
- On-boad cycle counter.
- 27° cover standard.
- Available in Aluminum Painted (689) finish.
Standard Operator Dimensions: 27" W x 2-3/4" H x 5-1/8" D (685mm x 70mm x 130mm).