DL5300IC - Trilogy Keyless Cylindrical Door Lock by Alarm Lock
Ideal for community pool gates, courtyard gates, airport jet bridge doors, communicating doors, interrogation rooms plus psych and Alzheimer areas.
The Alarm Lock DL5300 Series is a leverset that provides 2000 user codes with keypads on both sides, an audit trail log, time-stamped by day, date, time and user, as well as scheduled, automatic lock/unlock events. Trilogy features global lockdown in seconds and eliminates door-to-door programming and audit trail queries by communicating wirelessly via ethernet or 802.11.
Mirror-image secondary side of lock, identically matches the keypad/prox-controlled lock on the primary side for greatest aesthetics, and even has same cylinder (i.e., IC core prep or standard).
On secondary side of door, key in cylinder of lock solely controls access to the lock batteries, offering an extra level of tamper-proof protection (as key is required).
Features and Benefits:
- 2000 user access using PIN-code and/or HID Prox card/fob with multilevel access hierarchy: Master, manager, supervisor and basic user. Users are individually programmed to use a card only, code only, or for the highest security, both card and code. (PIN codes: 3 to 6 digits)
- Keypad and/or computer programmable - Easy programming with fingertip at keypad or via PC with Alarm Lock's DL-Windows or AL-DTMIII Data Transfer Module for PC.
- Direction-specific access assignable per user programmable access for each user for one or both sides of the door (ie., each user can be allowed access to go into an area, out of an area or both ways).
- Up 40,000 event directional audit trail with time/date stamp for a printable record of door access activity by user also indicates direction of door usage.
- 500 scheduled events, including 4 "quick schedules" for programming the 4 most common time schedules in one step.
- Real time clock allows logging of events to within 1 second of accuracy.
- Programming relays energize when one or more selected events occur.
- 4 time-out functions allow a user to enable other users or unlock the lock for some time period without needing to return to the lock.
- Entry allowance from 5-15 seconds.
- Weatherproof performance, operational temperature range of -31°F to +151°F (-35°C to +66°C)
- "Temporary keypad lockout" after 3 unsuccessful attempts to enter code/ID
- Primary Door Side has data port for programming lock and querying audit trail is on primary side of door, along with functioning mechanical key override.
- Tap & Add batch ID card enrollment mode allows many cards to be quickly added without PC - also downloadable from PC or enroller tool.
- Easy retrofits of cylindrical locksets and other access locks.
- Rugged clutch mechanism and Grade 1 durability ensure long life.
- Smart, standalone access lock is long-life battery operated; uses 5 AA batteries; 60,000 cycles, typical. (Key-controlled chamber on secondary side).
- Key override (on primary door side) available in standard key override and interchangeable core models.
Finish: The Alarm Lock DL5300 comes in Satin Chrome (US26D) finish.
Interchangeable Core Models: Sold Less Cylinder. Standard model accepts 6 & 7 pin cylinders from Best, Falcon, Arrow, KSP, Medeco Keymark & Kaba Peaks. IC core models prepped for 6 & 7 Yale (Y), Medeco (M), Sargent (S), Corbin-Russwin (C) & Schlage (S) are also available through special order.
Special Order Information: For pricing on any function, keyway or finish of the Alarm Lock DL5300 Series not found on this page please contact Taylor Security direct via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us toll-free at 1-800-676-7670.