DL4100 - Trilogy Keyless Cylindrical Door Lock by Alarm Lock
School Lock-Down Applications - remain safely inside until the coast is clear - no need to open the door.
At the first sign of trouble outside, with just one button and virtually no special training or knowledge required, faculty and/or students of all ages can simply press Trilogy's inside 'privacy' button to lock out unauthorized access, instantly locking-down a classroom or area, all while remaining safely within the room. There is no need to open the door, nor use a special key, since the fingertip-activated button is located on the inside door, i.e., the same side as classroom occupants. Trilogy's lockdown function automatically disables free passage through the door and even locks out general PIN user codes, since routine Trilogy keypad access is temporarily suspended whenever the privacy button is activated (even when the lock is time-scheduled for free-access mode).
Instantly, a lock-down override code, however, willreactivate the pushbutton keypad and enable authorized teachers/staff, outside the classroom, to readily bypass the lockout function at any time, should students, etc. accidentally or purposefully activate lockdown mode. (In fact, all master and management codes (11) will permit instant access to the Trilogy protected area).
The Alarm Lock DL4100 Series is a leverset that provides 2000 user codes with a keypad on one side, an audit trail log, time-stamped by day, date, time and user, as well as scheduled, automatic lock/unlock events. Trilogy features global lockdown in seconds and eliminates door-to-door programming and audit trail queries by communicating wirelessly via ethernet or 802.11.
Features and Benefits:
- Field-proven, standalone rugged keyless locks with vandal-proof, all-metal keypad. No Wiring; long-life battery operation. (Key override with IC core option.)
- "Privacy" feature ideal for bathrooms, dressing rooms, etc. With the push of a button on the back of the lock (inner door), the lock cannot be opened from the front entry side.
- LED indicator on front of the door will flash while privacy feature is active. Tri-colored LED indicator also shows code acceptance or denial (green or red, respectively), or low battery condition (yellow).
- Programmable "Residency" feature allows users to close the door behind them and have the lock remain unlocked until it is physically relocked with PIN or Prox device.
- Users are individually programmed to use a PIN or card only (PDL-prox models), or for the highest security - both card and code.
- 2000 3 to 6 digit user codes: Master; manager; supervisor; basic users. (PDL-Prox models support up to 2000 Prox. ID cards/fobs or codes.) One-time service codes. Total user lockout code. Keypad lockout after numerous attempts to "guess" codes.
- Weatherproof for use inside and out even in weather extremes from -31°F below to 151°F on both sides of the door.
- Fingertip (keypad) or Windows PC-programmable.
- Scheduled Events: Real time clock enables up to 500 scheduled events and holiday schedules. Program to lock/unlock; disable/enable users; 4 built-in time schedules.
- Audit Trail with Time/Date Stamp Log: Up to 40,000 event Audit Trail with printed time/date-stamped log of all electronic activity can be reported from the lock including user entry, unlock/lock events, program mode changes, user entry, keypad lockout, remote release events, unauthorized code attempts, etc., but using the AL-IR1 (infrared printer), the AL-DTM (data transfer module) or PC12 (PC interface). Program data transferred to lock via AL-PCII (PC interface) or (AL-DTMIII data transfer module) (see back cover).
- "First-Manager-in" controls three (3) different features: Passage mode, group of users and relay options.
- Non-volatile memory of both programming and audit trail activity.
- Programmable Form C Relay functions for schedules of manual control of CCTV, lighting, ambush function, alarm system, etc.
- Iconic billngual Privacy and Residency Instructional Signs supplied with lock. For use on inside doro to give operational use, in English and Spanish language (shown on cover).
Finish: The Alarm Lock DL4100 comes in Satin Chrome (US26D) finish.
Cylinder: 6-Pin Solid Brass, SC1 Schlage Keyway included with Standard model.
Special Order Information: For pricing on any function, keyway or finish of the Alarm Lock DL4100 Series not found on this page please contact Taylor Security direct via e-mail (email@example.com) or call us toll-free at 1-800-676-7670.