DL3500CRR - Trilogy Keyless Classroom Mortise Door Lock by Alarm Lock
This weatherproof Alarm Lock DL3500 Series leverset provides 300 user codes with a keypad on one side, an audit trail log, time-stamped by day, date, time and user, as well as scheduled, automatic lock/unlock events. The classroom function means that it is always unlocked from the inside. Trilogy features global lockdown in seconds and eliminates door-to-door programming and audit trail queries by communicating wirelessly via ethernet or 802.11.
Features and Benefits:
- 300 user codes including: Master, Manager, Supervisor and Basic Users.
- All Trilogy Mortise Lock Models are weatherproof and operate from -20 to 151 degrees F (-29 to 66 degrees C).
- Fingertip - or Windows PC-Programmable.
- Real Time Clock enables up to 500 scheduled events and holiday schedules.
- 40,000 Event audit trail provides a printed time/date-stamped log of all electronic activity.
- Audit trail polling to handheld infrared printer, PC or data transfer module.
- Standalone access control system with long-life batteries and low battery alert.
- Choose either left or right-handed, classroom or deadbolt function models.
- Exceptionally durable with both strong clutch mechanism and stainless steel latchbolt and deadbolt (where applicable).
- Scheduled Events: Program to lock/unlock; disable/enable users; 4 built-in time schedules.
- Quick Passage Mode enabled with any authorized user codes and function code (does not require lock be in program mode).
Finish: The Alarm Lock DL3500 comes in Satin Chrome (US26D) finish.
Handing: R = Right Hand. Click Here for Handing Diagram.
Cylinder: 6-Pin Solid Brass, SC1 Schlage Keyway included with Standard model.
Special Order Information: For pricing on any function, keyway or finish of the Alarm Lock DL3500 Series not found on this page please contact Taylor Security direct via e-mail (email@example.com) or call us toll-free at 1-800-676-7670.