DL3075IC - Trilogy Keyless Cylindrical Door Lock by Alarm Lock
The Alarm Lock DL3000 Series is a leverset that provides 300 user codes with a keypad on one side, an audit trail log, time-stamped by day, date, time and user, as well as scheduled, automatic lock/unlock events. Trilogy features global lockdown in seconds and eliminates door-to-door programming and audit trail queries by communicating wirelessly via ethernet or 802.11.
Features and Benefits:
- Clutch mechanism insures long life & durability
- 150 scheduled events, including 4 "quick schedules" for programming the 4 most common time schedules in one step.
- 300 user codes including: Master, Manager, Supervisor and Basic User. Also one-time entry Service Code.
- Times entry allowance from 5-15 seconds.
- Audit Trail with Time/Date Stamp for a printable record of all electronic activity.
- Real Time Clock allows logging of events to within 1 second of accuracy.
- Relay may be programmed to energize when one or more selected events occur.
- 4 Time-Out functions allow a user to enable other users or unlock the lock for some time period without needing to return to the lock.
- 1600 Event Log.
- Easy to install. Retrofits most cylindrical locksets and digital locks.
- Battery operated; uses 5 AA batteries (included).
Finish: The Alarm Lock DL3075 comes in Satin Chrome (US26D) finish.
Lever Design: The Alarm Lock DL3075 comes in a Regal (Curved) lever.
Interchangeable Core Models: Sold Less Cylinder. Standard model accepts 6 & 7 pin cylinders from Best, Falcon, Arrow, KSP, Medeco Keymark & Kaba Peaks. IC core models prepped for 6 & 7 pin Yale (Y), Medeco (M), Sargent (S), Corbin-Russwin (C) & Schlage (S) are also available through special order.
Special Order Information: For pricing on any function, keyway or finish of the Alarm Lock DL3000 Series not found on this page please contact Taylor Security direct via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us toll-free at 1-800-676-7670.