HA8-SP - Standard Profile Low Energy Operator by Ditec Entrematic
The Ditec HA8-SP is the standard profile low-energy operator that works in nearly every application including high-traffic and exterior. The standard profile can be installed in hospitals, retail stores, schools & universities, airports, convention centers, casinos, industrial buildings and offices.
Quality Heavy Duty Commercial Construction
- High precision gears made for sustained long-term use.
- Electro Mechanical Design for simple dependable operation.
- Permanent lubrication for maintenance free operation.
- Machined alloy gearbox housing.
- 1/8th HP motor.
- Digital Control Board.
- On-board programming.
- Built in strike/mag lock relay - fail safe or fail secure.
- Separate inputs for activation and safety devices.
- Plug-n-play design for fast trouble free installation.
- Compatible with safety and activation devices.
- Integrates with building access & security systems.
- Adjustable spring tension overcomes wind and stack pressure.
- One-way clutch allows for easy manual door operation.
Powerful and Quiet, Yet Forgiving
- XP Spring available for extra closing force.
- Concealed adjustable door stop - eiminates external door stops.
- Ultra quiet operation - noise free in both automatic and manual modes.
- Built to outlast the competition.
- Perfect for high traffic locations.
Options include the Push Arm, or Pull Arm in Clear or Dark Bronze.
Header Profile Dimensions: 6-1/2" x 4-1/2".
Motor: 1/8 HP.
Header Finish: Clear or dark bronze extruded aluminum.
Push Reveal: 0" to 14".
Pull Reveal: 0" to 4".
Total Weight with 39" Header: 45 lbs.
Handed: Specify left/right, push or pull.