** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
The (ECL-230D) Exit Control Lock is part of Detex
- Cylinder: Sold Less Cylinder. For matching Cylinders see "Companion Items" below.
- Delivery: The Detex (ECL-230D) Exit Control Lock is factory-ordered, please allow 3-5 working days' lead time.
ECL-230D - Exit Control Locks by Detex
The ECL-230 is a code compliant, battery alarmed, rugged dead bolt, panic device with steel plate and photo-luminescent sign providing managed security and a 100 decibel alarm for secondary exits.
- Attack resistant design withstands over 2200 lbs. of outside pull force.
- Proven durability and reliability at a reasonable price.
- Reduces employee and customer theft.
- Easy to install.
- Time tested construction resists attack from the outside.
- Durable steel plate with photo luminescent sign absorbs light to then "glow in the dark" when lights are dimmed.
- Easy to see if the lights go out.
- Straightforward operation that everyone understands.
- Single point, 1" throw dead bolt.
- Saw resistant dead bolt.
- Corrosion resistant alloy lock body.
- 100 decibel alarm, powered by 9-volt battery (included).
- Accepts 5-pin through 7-pin standard and interchangeable core rim cylinders. See "Companion Items" above.
- Resetting the alarm can only be accomplished with a control key.
- Locking and unlocking the dead bolt always arms and disarms the alarm.
- Available in Grey (GY) finish.
- Door Types: Wood, Hollow Metal, or Aluminum.
- Door Thickness: Fits standard 1-3/4" - 2-1/4".
- Minimum standard door width for ECL-230D is 20".
- Machine and Sheet Metal Screws (Std.).
Cylinder Cam: All Detex ECL-230D are sold Less Cylinder; see "Companion Items" above for all Cylinder & Keying options.