** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
The KL1006KIT-SG KitLock Vertical Cabinet Electronic Keyless Door Lock is part of Codelocks
- Delivery: The Codelocks KL1006KIT-SG KitLock Vertical Cabinet Electronic Keyless Door Lock is factory-ordered, please allow 2-3 weeks lead time.
KL1006KIT-SG - KitLock Cabinet Electronic Keyless Door Lock by Codelocks
The Codelocks KitLock KL1000 Locker Locks are a compact digital lock ideal for replacing keyed cam locks commonly used on a wide range of lockers, cabinets and cupboards. The keyless locks are easy to retrofit, taking just a few minutes to remove the existing cam lock and then making an additional top fixing for the new lock.
This neat lock is easy to fit, taking a few minutes to remove the existing cam lock and making an additional top fixing. KL1000 can also be fitted to a locker or cabinet that does not have an existing locking device - just drill another hole. Once in place the lock will perform up to 15,000 openings on just two AAA batteries. Access control without the need for keys.
Features and Benefits:
- 11 button keypad.
- 8 digit Master and Sub-Master Code.
- 4 digit User Code.
- 6 digit Technician Code.
- Vertical Orientation.
- Up to 15,000 openings from 2 x AAA batteries (supplied).
- Battery failure override.
- IP55 rated when fitted with gasket.
- All parts / fixings / templates included.
How does a KL1000 operate?
This is the default function and is already pre-programmed in new locks. This function is used where the same code will be repeatedly used, e.g. an employee with the same locker/drawer in the workplace.
In this function the KitLock operates with a single User Code. The user enters their own personal four-digit code. This locks the lock. The same code is entered once only to open the lock before being erased and ready for the next new user. This function is used for short term, multi occupancy applications, e.g. a locker room or spa.
- Door Thickness: 1/4" (6.35mm) to 1" (25mm) thick.
- Handing: Non-handed (Vertical).
- Dimensions: 1-5/16" W x 5-3/8" H x 1-1/8" D (33mm x 137mm x 29mm).