** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
The CL5000PK-BS Heavy Duty Electronic Exit Trim for Panic Bar is part of Codelocks
- Delivery: The Codelocks CL5000PK-BS Heavy Duty Electronic Exit Trim for Panic Bar is factory-ordered, please allow 2-3 weeks lead time.
CL5000PK-BS - Heavy Duty Electronic Exit Trim for Panic Bar by Codelocks
Locks in the CL5000 range are the ultimate standalone electronic door locks. Top of the range digital locks tested to Grade 2 ANSI A156.2/A156.25.
Heavy duty locks for use in high traffic applications. The stylish design incorporates all the features of CL2000 and CL4000, in a large, more robust assembly. Unlike the other electronic locks, the CL5000 has a conventional 3x4 button keypad layout for instant familiarity, providing quick programming with a multiple range of functions. Particularly suitable for use in health, educational, commercial and residential environments.
Panic Access Kit
Front plate only. Install with new or existing panic equipment. The follower on the panic equipment must return to square to slign with follower on the lock.
Features and Benefits:
- Electronic panic access kit; Panic Bar Not Included.
- Allows up to 80 User Codes.
- Allows up to 10 one-time User Codes to be entered.
- Key override and front cylinder change.
- Suitable for wooden doors between 35mm - 60mm thick.
- Up to 200,000 operations from 4 x AA batteries (supplied).
- Remote release connections.
- Suitable for internal and external use.
- Tamper time out and low battery warning.
- Lock and unlocked LED indicator option.
- Tested to Grade 2 ANSI A156.2 / A156.25.
- Door Thickness: Fits 1-3/8" (35mm) to 2-3/8" (60mm) thick door standard.
- Handing: Non-handed.
- Latchbolt: 2-3/8" backset, (1" x 3-1/4" hole).