** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
The CX-WEC10K2 Universal Emergency Call Kit is part of Camden Door Controls
- Delivery: The Camden CX-WEC10K2 Universal Emergency Call Kit is factory-ordered, please allow 2-3 weeks lead time.
CX-WEC10K2 - Univeral Emergency Call Kit with Button by Camden Door Controls
The Camden CX-WEC10K2 is an emergency call kti system for use in universal restrooms. The kit comes with specifically designed pieces that are compliant with current building code requirements. All parts meet the latest requirements of the Ontario Reg. 368/13 amendment to the 2012 OBC for barrier-free restrooms.
The kit includes a CM-AF54OSO "Press For Emergency Assistance" double gang maintained mushroom push button and "Assistance Requested" LED annunciator with and adjustable sounder, a CM-AF141SO LED dome light with adjustable sounder and a CM-SE21 white panel sign.
CX-WEC10K2 Application: Univeral Emergency Call System Kit, w/ CM-AF540SO & white dome light.
Features and Benefits:
- Adjustable volume in the annunciator.
- Double gang design of CM-AF540SO combine activation and annunciation into one device.
- CM-AF540SO - DPST, Maintained contact type.
- Designed to meet the latest requirements of Ontario Reg. 368/13 amendment to 2012 OBC for barrier-free restrooms.
- CM-AF141SO weather and vandal resistant, good for indoor and outdoor use.
- CM-AF141SO has 93 dB piezo sounder with volume adjustment.
- CM-AF141SO - 12/30 AC/DC.