CM-RX-92 Full Function Dual 915MHz Wireless Door Control System Receiver by Camden Door Controls
Lazerpoint RF is a complete new wireless solution for automatic door operators. The system introduces the many advantages of 915MHz. spread spectrum wireless technology to the automatic door market. The system encompasses the widest range of transimtters, recievers, activation devcies and switch enclsoures available today. Lazerpoint RF receivers also supports 300MHz., 390MHz., and 433MHz. transmitters, with the use of optional daughterboards.
CM-RX-92 Application: Full Function Dual Relay Receiver.
Features and Benefits:
- LAZERPOINT RF™ is compatible with all automatic door operators.
- Advanced 915MHz spread spectrum (broadband) wireless communications for outstanding range and performance.
- Multi-year battery life (using inexpensive 'AAA' alkaline batteries) and exclusive 'low battery', 'gas gauge' and 'stuck switch' audible alerts.
- RX-92 receiver model with two channels plus 6 operating modes; saves time and money by avoiding the cost of buying and installing additional components.
- 'PUSH AND LEARN' transmitter enrollment and signal strength indicators, makes LAZERPOINT RF™ the easiest system to install.
- Ultra compact switch transmitter fits anywhere, including jamb box.
- Compact ADA compliant 1, 2, and 4 button key FOBs.
- Wireless Frequency: 905.25 / 915.25 /925.25 MHz. Spread Spectrum.
- Power/Voltage: CM-RX90/91/92: 12/24V, AC/DC.
- CM-RX92: (2) SPDT relays, 6 modes.
- Time Delay: CM-RX92: #1 D.O.R. 1-30 sec.
- Temp Range: Alkaline: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C). Lithium: -40°F to 122°F (-40°C to 50°C).