** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
The CM-333/42SW Hybrid Battery Powered Touchless Switch is part of Camden Door Controls
- Delivery: The Camden CM-333/42SW Hybrid Battery Powered Touchless Switch is factory-ordered, please allow 2-3 weeks lead time.
CM-333/42SW - Hybrid Battery Powered Touchless Switch by Camden Door Controls
The Camden CM-333/42SW hybrid battery powered touchless switch with relay provides 'state of the art' door activation while eliminating the spread of germs.
Designed to retrofit non-powered push plate switches with sensor switches without any additional wiring. Offer the longest alkaline battery life of any switch in the market, with the option for lithium batteries.
CM-333/42SW Application: Hybrid Battery Powered Touchless Switch / 1 Relay / Stainless Steel Double Gang Faceplate / Hand Icon / "Wave to Open" text / Wheelchair Symbol.
Features and Benefits:
- Ideal for retrofit applications using existing wires.
- Long battery life using standard Alkaline batteries.
- Option for plug-in wireless transmitter.
- Standard operating range, 1" - 12".
- Adjustable time delay 1 - 30 seconds.
- Inputs for REX and dor contact.
- Fail-Secure operation.
- No. Of Sensors: 1.
- Batteries: (2) 'AA' ALKALINE (SUPPLIED)
(2) 'AA' LITHIUM BATTERIES (OPTIONAL)
- Estimated Battery Life: 2 Years (Based on 100 Operations/Day).
- Standard Operating Range: 1" - 12" (25.4MM - 304M).
- Motion Sensing Modes: MOMENTARY / MOMENTARY WITH ALARM MAINTAINED (LATCHING).
- Relay Output: (1) FORM 'C' (SPDT).
- Relay Contact Rating: 3 AMPS @ 30 VDC.
- Output Type: Fail Safe or Fail Secure.
- Inputs: 'Request to Exit' External (Door Contact) Input.