** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
The CM-324/41 Wired Touchless Switch is part of Camden Door Controls
- Delivery: The Camden CM-324/41 Wired Touchless Switch is factory-ordered, please allow 2-3 weeks lead time.
CM-324/41 - Wired Touchless Switch "Wave to Open" Text by Camden Door Controls
The Camden CM-324/41 touchless switch provides economical and reliable door activation command while eliminating the spread of germs and adding convenience. These hands-free switches feature an adjustable operating range of 1-30", adjustable time delay of 1-5 seconds, and provide superior performance in all ambient lighting conditions.
CM-324/41 Application: 1 Relay, Line Powered; Ideal for economical door activation where a door or located status indicator is not required.
Features and Benefits:
- Hand icon and WAVE TO OPEN printed in white.
- Indoor/outdoor use -4F TO +153 F(-20 C TO +85 C) operating temp.
- Gasket included in package.
- Line powered models offer 12/24V, AC/DC operation.
- 1 and 2 relay wired models, SPDT, Form 'C'.
- Polycarbonate (black) and stainless steel faceplates.
- Advanced active infra-red technology with fast response.
- Heavy duty 3 or 5 Amp rated relay.
- No. Of Sensors: 2.
- Operating Voltage: 12-24 Volts, AC/DC +- 12%.
- Current Draw: 60mA.
- Response Time: 100ms.
- Activation Range: 1"-3" (25mm - 75mm) minimum. 1"-26" (25mm - 660mm) maximum.
- Immunity: 11" (457mm) min. from reflective surface.
- Operating Temperature: -4°F to +153°F (-20°C to +85°C).
- Relay Operating Modes: Pulse (Sense) / Toggle.
- Relay Output: (1) Form 'C' (SPDT).
- Relay Contact Rating: 5 AMPS @ 30 VDC.
- Time Delay: 1 or 5 Seconds.
- Output Type: Fail Safe / Non-Fail Safe.
- Elctrical Life: 100,000 Operations.