** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
The CM-25/4 Narrow Vertical Mounting Push Plate is part of Camden Door Controls
- Delivery: The Camden CM-25/4 Narrow Vertical Mounting Push Plate is factory-ordered, please allow 2-3 weeks lead time.
CM-25/4 - Narrow Vertical Mounting Push Plate by Camden Door Controls
The Camden CM-25/4 (concealed screws) 'all active' push plate switches are heavy-duty, ADA compliant door activation switches. The narrow rectangular faceplates are stainless steel or aluminum, and the assembly is designed for easy installation directly on a door jamb, architectural frame or on a narrow surface box. The switch requires minimal frame cut out, is rated 3 Amp @ 30 VDC and provides virtually silent operation.
CM-25/4 Application: Narrow push plate switch / vertical mounting / 'WHEELCHAIR" symbol and 'PUSH TO OPEN' / Blue
Features and Benefits:
- Vertical Mounting.
- Stainless steel Construction.
- Super Quiet Operation.
- Water Resistant.
- Voltage: 12/24V AC/DC.
- Contact Type: N/O SPST.
- Switch Type: Momentary.
- Contact Rating: 3A @ 30VDC.
- Relay Output: -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to +60°C).
- Dimensions: 4-1/2" H x 1-3/4" W x 3/16" D.