** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
"Convenient, Integrated Access Control"
- Function: Latch with Key (DV).
- Finish: Satin Chrome (626).
- Lever Option: 14 - Curved return.
- Core: Sold Less Cylinder. For matching Cylinders see "Companion Items" below.
- Delivery: The Best Lock 9KZ-Series Keypad EZ Cylindrical Locks are in stock and available to ship.
9KZ37DV14KPS3-626 - 9KZ-Keypad Ez Cylindrical Levers by Best Lock
Versatile keyless entry.
BEST's EZ Series Keypad Locks - available in cylindrical, mortise, and exit trim versions with trim and finish options aligned with BEST 9K and 40H devices - offer a simply managed key replacement solution. With the heavy-duty mechanical platform and tough security features you expect from BEST, the Keypad EZ Series quality and performance as well as simplified management. Keypad EZ Series locks work with up to fifty unique credentials and allow manager contorl for varied access rights.
Features and Benefits:
- Heavy-duty mechanical platform designed and manufactured for the toughest applications.
- When the deadbolt is projected, deadbolt sensing prevents access by unauthorized PINs.
- The key override feature allows for mechanical access.
- Available in common finishes and trims to match BEST's 9K cylindrical series and 40H mortise series.
- Available in cylindrical, mortise, and exit device trim platforms to meet most common applications.
- 12 position keypad design with audible and visual feedback.
- Optional 8-cell battery holder for longer life, or standard 4-cell battery holder, each with AA alkaline batteries that are easily changed.
- Variable PIN length from 3-6 digits.
- Maximum of 50 users.
- All programming occurs through the keypad.
- Passage Mode privilege - authorized users can unlock device for extended periods of time.
- Deadbolt Override privilege - authorized users can gain access even when a mortise deadbolt is thrown.
- Provides for 1 Administrator PIN and 5 Supervisor PINs to allow easy management of groups of users.
Function: The Best Lock 9KZ-Series Cylindrical Levers are available in Latch with Key (DV) function.
Finish: The Best Lock 9KZ-Series Cylindrical Levers come in Satin Chrome (626) finish.
Lever Design: The Best Lock 9KZ-Series Cylindrical Levers come in 14 Lever Style (Curved return) design.
Cylinder Options: All functions are sold Less Cylinder; see "Companion Items" above with all Cylinder & Keying options.
Materials: Internal parts are brass, zinc or corrosion-treated steel.
Chassis: 2-1/16" diameter to fit 2-1/8" diameter hole in door.
Strike: S3 Brass or bronze, 4-7/8" H x 1-1/4" W x 3/32" D. ANSI A115.1.
Backset: Standard 2-3/4" backset.
Door Thickness: For doors 1-3/4" - 2-1/4" thick.
Installation: Lock dimensions requires modified door prep ANSI A156.2 Series 4000, Grade 1 to mount housing.
Latchbolt: 9/16" throw.
Escutcheon: Dimensions: 10-1/2" H x 3-5/16" W x 1" D sloping down to 3/4".
Certification: UL listed for GYQS electrically controlled single point locks or latches for use on 3 hour A label doors. The listing applies for both U.S. and Canadian applications.
Special Order Information: For pricing on any function or finish of the Best Lock 9KZ-Series Cylindrical Levers not found on this page please contact Taylor Security direct via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us toll-free at 1-800-676-7670.
- Latch w/Key Override (DV): Dead locking latchbolt operated by lever either side, except when outside lever is locked by internal motor drive mechanism.
Instructions & Templates
Click on the links below to download helpful instructions & templates for this product.
Best Lock 9Kz-Series Locks
Download 9Kz-Series Sell Sheet
Download 9Kz-Series Programming Guide
Download 9Kz-Series FAQs
Download 9Kz-Series Catalog