** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
"Electromechnaical Solution for Heavy-Duty Applications"
- Function: Electrically Locked - Fail Safe (DEL).
- Finish: Satin Chrome (626).
- Lever Option: 15 - Contour Angle Return.
- Core: Sold Less Cylinder. For matching Cylinders see "Companion Items" below.
- Delivery: The Best Lock 9KW-Series Electromechanical Cylindrical Locks are in stock and available to ship.
9KW37DEL15DS3-626 - 9KW Electromechanical Cylindrical Levers by Best Lock
Quality, performance, and control.
BEST's W Series electromechanical locks build on the heavy-duty performance of our 8K and 9K cylindrical locks and 40H mortise locks to deliver additional safety, security, and convenience. The electrified option allows integration to online access systems while preserving the durability and reliability that makes BEST a leading choice for high traffic applications.
Our wired mechanical locks provide a unique way to lock and unlock the door from a remote location for safety, security or convenience.
The BEST 40HW, 8KW, and 9KW electromechanical locks provide fail-safe (electrically locked) and fail-secure (electrically unlocked) operations through an individual switch, switch lock, relay, access control system or other automatic control system. More importantly, these locks exhibit the same features and meet the same standards and specifications as the BEST mechanical 40H mortise and 8K/9K heavy-duty cylindrical locksets.
Features and Benefits:
- High security. Our W Series locks are precision engineered for greater strength and vandal resistance, and electrified for access control applications.
- Heavy-duty materials. Manufactured from premium materials, BEST W-Series locks withstand daily wear and tear and resist enviornmental degredation over time.
- Long-lasting performance. We design our W Series locks for exceptional performance over the long term. From top quality materials to design features created to maximize durability, BEST electromechanical locks offer reliable, low-maintenance use in the toughest applications.
- Proven reliability. The BEST W Series works in heavy-duty, high traffic applications where you need a lock that performs over time. Our electromechanical locks exceed ANSI grade 1 standards and incorporate design standards that ensure reliable functionality even with heavy use.
- Easy installation and maintenance. We package our locks to facilitate swift installation and easy maintenance. With field configurable options and simple rekeying procedures. W Series locks make installation, retrofit, and maintenance easier.
Function: The Best Lock 9KW-Series Electromechanical Cylindrical Levers are available in Electrically Locked (DEL) function.
Finish: The Best Lock 9KW-Series Electromechanical Cylindrical Levers come in Satin Chrome (626) finish.
Lever Design: The Best Lock 9KW-Series Electromechanical Cylindrical Levers come in 15 Lever Style (Contour angle return) design.
Cylinder Options: All functions are sold Less Cylinder; see "Companion Items" above with all Cylinder & Keying options.
12 volts AC/DC when used with supplied TCM - 0.50 amps
24 volts AC/DC when used with supplied TCM - 0.18 amps.
Backset: Standard 2-3/4" backset.
Door Thickness: For doors 1-3/4" - 2-1/4" thick.
Rose: D - 3-1/2" Convex.
Strike: S3 Brass or bronze, 4-7/8" H x 1-1/4" W x 3/32" D. ANSI A115.1.
Certification: UL listed for GYQS Electrically-controlled singlepoint locks or latches.
Special Order Information: For pricing on any function or finish of the Best Lock 9KW-Series Electromechanical Cylindrical Levers not found on this page please contact Taylor Security direct via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call us toll-free at 1-800-676-7670.
- Electrically Locked (DEL): Locked by applying power to the solenoid; remains locks while power is on. Unlocked by removing power from the solenoid. Operated by turning the key in the outside lever.
Instructions & Templates
Click on the links below to download helpful instructions & templates for this product.
Best Lock 9KW-Series Locks
Download W-Series Sell Sheet
Download W-Series Catalog