** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
"Convenient, Integrated Access Control"
- Function: Latch with Key (DV).
- Finish: Satin Chrome (626).
- Lever Option: 15 (Contour/Angle Return).
- Core: Sold Less Cylinder. For matching Cylinders see "Companion Items" below.
- Delivery: Please allow 2-3 working days' lead time on the Best 45HZ7DV15KP Mortise Lock.
45HZ7DV15KP-626 - 45HZ-Keypad Ez Mortise Levers by Best Lock
Versatile keyless entry.
BEST's EZ Series Keypad Locks - available in cylindrical, mortise, and exit trim versions with trim and finish options aligned with BEST 9K and 40H devices - offer a simply managed key replacement solution. With the heavy-duty mechanical platform and tough security features you expect from BEST, the Keypad EZ Series quality and performance as well as simplified management. Keypad EZ Series locks work with up to fifty unique credentials and allow manager contorl for varied access rights.
Features and Benefits:
- Heavy-duty mechanical platform designed and manufactured for the toughest applications.
- When the deadbolt is projected, deadbolt sensing prevents access by unauthorized PINs.
- The key override feature allows for mechanical access.
- Available in common finishes and trims to match BEST's 9K cylindrical series and 40H mortise series.
- Available in cylindrical, mortise, and exit device trim platforms to meet most common applications.
- 12 position keypad design with audible and visual feedback.
- Optional 8-cell battery holder for longer life, or standard 4-cell battery holder, each with AA alkaline batteries that are easily changed.
- Variable PIN length from 3-6 digits.
- Maximum of 50 users.
- All programming occurs through the keypad.
- Passage Mode privilege - authorized users can unlock device for extended periods of time.
- Deadbolt Override privilege - authorized users can gain access even when a mortise deadbolt is thrown.
- Provides for 1 Administrator PIN and 5 Supervisor PINs to allow easy management of groups of users.
Function: The Best Lock 45HZ-Series Mortise Levers are available in Latch with Key (DV) function.
Finish: The Best Lock 45HZ-Series Mortise Levers come in Satin Chrome (626) finish.
Lever Design: The Best Lock 45HZ-Series Mortise Levers come in 15 Lever Style (Contour/angle return) design.
Cylinder Options: All functions are sold Less Cylinder; see "Companion Items" above with all Cylinder & Keying options.
Case: 0.095" cold rolled steel, 5-7/8" H x 7/8" D x 4-1/16" W. Steel is zinc dichromate plated for corrosion protection.
Faceplate: Brass or bronze material, 8" H x 1-1/4" W x 1/16" T. Automatically adjusts to proper bevel during installation.
Strike: Brass, bronze or stainless steel base material, 4-7/8" H x 1-1/4" W x 3/32" T. ANSI A115.1. Universal (non-handed) strike supplied standard with lock.
Backset: Standard 2-3/4" backset.
Door Thickness: For standard doors 1-3/4".
Latchbolt: Solid stainless steel, 3/4" throw. Latch is oil-impregnated for anti-friction operation reversible without opening case.
Deadbolt: Stainless steel, 1" throw.
Auxiliary Bolt: Stainless steel, non-handed.
Escutcheons: 10-1/2" H x 3-5/16" W x 1" D (1" at the top, sloping down to 3/4" at the bottom).
Certification: UL listed for GYQS electrically controlled single point locks or latches for use on 3 hour A label doors. The listing applies for both U.S. and Canadian applications.
Special Order Information: For pricing on any function or finish of the Best Lock 45HZ-Series Mortise Levers not found on this page please contact Taylor Security direct via e-mail (email@example.com) or call us toll-free at 1-800-676-7670.
- Latch w/Key Override (DV): Latchbolt operated by lever either side, except when outside lever is locked by internal motor drive mechanism; latchbolt is retracted by key outside. Auxiliary latch deadlocks the latchbolt.
Instructions & Templates
Click on the links below to download helpful instructions & templates for this product.
Best Lock 40Ez-Series Locks
Download 40Ez-Series Sell Sheet
Download 40H-Series Programming Guide
Download 40Ez-Series FAQs
Download 40Ez-Series Catalog