** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
The QUADSCANI is part of BEA
- Delivery: The BEA QUADSCANI Active Infrared Presence Sensor is factory-ordered, please allow 3-5 working days' lead time.
QUADSCANI - Active Infrared Presence Sensor by BEA
BEA's QUADSCAN is a presence sensor designed for use on pedestrian automatic swinging doors.
The QUADSCAN can be mounted at heights ranging from 43 to 118 inches. At a 78-inch mounting height, four active infrared safety spots provide approximately 15.75 inches of safety protetion per sensor.
The QUADSCAN output offers individual safety side and approach side relays.
Four DIP switches provide user friendly adjustment for door side, AIR frequency, background reflectivity and uncovered zone height.
Features and Benefits:
- Easy installation and setup without need for remote control.
- Four DIP switches for user friendly adjustments; Primary / secondary configuration for ease to wiring.
- Independent relays for approach and safety side.
- External monitoring for improved system safety when paired with a monitoring capable door control.