** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
The LZR-H100 is part of BEA
- Delivery: The BEA LZR-H100 Laser Scanner for Gate & Barrier Applications is factory-ordered, please allow 3-5 working days' lead time.
LZR-H100 - Laser Scanner for Gate & Barrier Applications by BEA
BEA's LZR-H100 is a LASER-based Time-of-Flight sensor designed for gate and barrier applications.
This solution provides four LASER-based curtains, offering a three dimensional detection zone for accurate object detection. Its detection curtains are highly-configurable and can be set up for activation and presence detection in vehicle sensing applications.
The LZR-H100 is an effective alternative to induction loops and is housed in an IP65 rated enclosure, further ensuring its performance in outdoor environments.
Features and Benefits:
- Two relays allows for activation via motion or presence.
- Ideal for applications where cutting ground for loops is prohibited, impossible or expensive.
- Time-of-Flight presence-based opto-electronic sensor ensures accurate and immediate detection.
- Ability to detect vehicle trajectory during approach and departure.
- Maximum detection field fo 9.6 x 9.6 meters (32 x 32 feet).
- Teach-in setup via walk path or remote control configuration.