** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
The 10PHOENIXEXW is part of BEA
- Delivery: The BEA 10PHOENIXEXW Motion Sensor wtih Explosion-Proof / Flame-Proof Housing is factory-ordered, please allow 3-5 working days' lead time.
10PHOENIXEXW - Motion Sensor with Explosion-Proof / Flame-Proof Housing for Intrusion Protection by BEA
BEA's PHOENIX EX™ combines a microwave activation sensor in an explosion-proof / frame-proof housing, which is ideal for use in unique enviornments such as chemical manufacturing, petroleum refining and military facilities.
The PHOENIX EXTM is designed to detect within a desired area for security, warning indication and automation. When tied into a security system, the PHOENIX EXTM offers a monitoring feature via the end-of-line resistors. These resistors provide unique output states, which allow differentiation between an activation signal and an interruption in functionality due to tampering of the device.
The explosion-proof / flame-proof housing is a water-proof rated enclosure designed as an IP66 housing. This housing achieves UL Class 1, Div. 1, Groups B, C, D; Class II, Div. 1 & 2, Groups E, F, G; and Class III.
Microwave motion sensor in an explosion-proof / flame-proof housing, for wide detection fields.
Features and Benefits:
- Bidirectional, unidirectional approach and unidirectional depart microwave detection options.
- Integrated tamper alert switch and end-of-line resistors.
- Optonal remote control programming for ease of installation.
- Explosion-proof / flame-proof housing weighs 11 pounds.
- Tilt adjustment angle: -90 to 30 degrees.
- Remote control programming enables user to quickly and safely make changes from the ground.