** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
The A802 Steel Hasp is part of Master Lock
- Delivery: The Master Lock A802 Steel Hasp is in stock and available to ship.
A802 - Steel Hasp by American Lock
American Lock high security hasps are made of steel for maximum strength and durability, and are ideal to secure sliding and swinging doors on garages, storage buildings, vehicles, commercial buildings, industrial plants and vending machines.
A801 and A802 are designed so hidden shackle padlocks can be attached directly to the hasp for swing door applications, which adds security and convenience, and prevents loss of a loose padlock. A802 secures overlapping trailer doors with a raised lip or seal.
The American Lock A802 is designed for use with Nos. A2010 hidden shackle lock. See "Related Items" above.
Installation requires six 3/8" carriage bolts, washers and nuts. Due to the variety of applications possible, mounting hardware is not included.
Features and Benefits:
- Applications: trailers, van doors, garages, sheds, barns, storage buildings, vending machines, utility rooms and warehouse doors.
- 11-7/16" (291mm) wide x 4-1/2" (114mm) high steel hasp.
- Nos. A801 & A802 steel hasps can be mounted directly to A2500, A2010 & A2001 hidden shackle locks for maximum security and convenience.
- Trailer hasp secures overlapping doors.