** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
The A802LHC Van Lock is part of American Lock
- Keying Option: Keyed Different (A802LHC).
- Bump Stop Option: Bump Stop (N).
A802LHCN - Hidden Shackle Rekeyable Padlock by American Lock (Combo Unit)
American Lock's solid steel round, heavy-duty, hidden shackle padlocks are the toughest padlocks of their type ever offers to those who are serious about security.
With rekeyable six-pin tumbler cylinders and tens of thousands of key changes, these padlocks offer maximum protection against drilling, sawing, prying, crowbars, dent pullers and hammers - so they're ideal for protecting high security areas and are adaptable for applications on garages, storage buildings, vehicles, commercial buildings, industrial plants and vending machines.
This lock and hasp combination attaches the strong die cast A2001 padlock to the A802 trailer hasp, ideal for securing overlapping doors with a raised lip or seal.
- Greatest physical security - defy bolt cutters and prying.
- Rekeyable - replaceable cylinder and shackle.
- 6-pin tumbler cylinders provide superior pick resistance with tens of thousands of key changes.
- Hardened die cast lockbody withstands forcible attacks.
- Fasten hidden shackle padlock (A2001) high security hasps (A801 & A802) for maximum security and convenience - A801LHC & A802LHC.
- A802LHC can be used for overlapping doors.
Features and Benefits (A802 Hasp):
- Applications: trailers, van doors, garages, sheds, barns, storage buildings, vending machines, utility rooms and warehouse doors.
- 11-7/16" (291mm) wide x 4-1/2" (114mm) high steel hasp.
- Trailer hasp secure overlapping doors.
Keying Option: Keyed Different (A802LHC). All A2001 Padlocks come with 2 keys.
Discontinued: The No. A802LHCN Van Lock has been discontinued by Master Lock and we will not accept Returns on any discontinued items. Orders will be filled while supplies last but no order is guaranteed.