** Use Promo Code "DECO" save 5% on select Residential Door Hardware Brands ** $99 Free Shipping!!
The AL1024ULM is part of Altronix
- Delivery: The Altronix AL1024ULM Power Supply is factory-ordered, please allow 3-7 working days' lead time.
AL1024ULM - Power Supply by Altronix
Altronix AL1024ULM Series distribute and switch power to access control systems and accessories. They convert a 115VAC, 60Hz input into five (5) independently controlled 12VDC or 24VDC fuse protected outputs. Each output will route power to a variety of access control hardware devices including Mag Locks, Electric Strikes, Magnetic Door Holders, etc. These outputs will operate in both Fail-Safe and Fail-Secure modes. Controlled trigger input is achieved through normally open [NO] or nomally closed [NC] supervised input or the polarity reversal from an FACP (Fire Alarm Control Panel). A form "C" dry output relay enables HVAC shutdown, elevator recall or may be used to trigger auxiliary devices.
Features and Benefits:
- Fire Alarm Panel or Access Control System trigger inputs. [NO} or [NC] supervised trigger input and polarity reversal trigger input (4mA draw from FACP).
- Five (5) individual power-limited Class 2 outputs (auto-resettable).
- Filtered and electronically regulated outputs.
- Thermal and short circuit protection with auto reset.
- Overload protection.
- Built-in charger for sealed lead acid or gel type batteries.
- Instantaneous transfer to standy-by batteries.
- Power and input trigger LEDs.
- DC output LED indicator.
- LEDs indicate condition of power outputs.
- UL Listed in the US and Canada.
- CSFM Approved.