AL1012ULM - Multi-Output Power Supply by Altronix
Altronix AL1012ULM Series access control power supply/chargers are specifically designed for use with access control systems and accessories. They convert a 115VAC, 60Hz input into five (5) independently protected 12VDC or 24VDC outputs. Each output will route power to variety of access control hardware devices including Mag Locks, Electric Strikes, Magnetic Door Holders, etc. These outputs will operate in both Fail-Safe and Fail-Secure modes. Controlled trigger input is achieved through normally open [NO] or normally closed [NC] supervised input or the polarity reversal from an FACP (Fire Alarm Control Panel). A form "C" dry output relay enables HVAC Shutdown, Elevator Recall or may be used to trigger auxiliary devices.
Features and Benefits:
- Fire Alarm Panel or Access Control System trigger inputs. [NO] or [NC] supervised trigger input and olarity reversal trigger input (4mA draw from FACP).
- Five (5) individual power-limited Class 2 outputs (auto-resettable).
- Filtered and electronically regulated outputs.
- Thermal and short circuit protection with auto reset.
- Overload protection.
- Output relay energizes when unit is triggered (form "C" contact rated 1A @ 28VDC).
- Built-in charger for selaed lead acid or gel type batteries.
- Instantaneous transfer to stand-by batteries.
- Power and input trigger LEDs.
- DC output LED indicator.
- LEDs indicate condition of power outputs.